Do hobbiest's looks or personality increase mileage with the ladies?

I was reading another thread and the question popped in my head...what is the major trait of a hobbiest that increases his potential mileage? Ladies, if a handsome man schedules with you, does he get "perks"? Or is it his personality, or grooming/hygiene, kindness, reputation on the board...what is it? For me, I think it's my washboard abs, large biceps, and chiseled facial features of a supermodel that work for me...NOT! For those ladies that know me...please refrain from uncontrollable outbursts of laughter. Could it be penis size, or his history of perfect use of what he's packing? I know chemistry is important, that's why repeat visits are so fun. But I'm specifically referring to that first visit. When do you ladies say "ooohhh, I'm gonna rock his world" when he first schedules or first seen?
  • shlub
  • 05-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Great post! I'd love to see what the ladies say on this topic as I know it's not my two inches o swinging spam that makes them want to see me again.
Pretty sure it's the dolla dolla bills yo
Pretty sure it's the dolla dolla bills yo Originally Posted by corona
Maybe sometimes, but not the case when I get the occasional email or txt that says "sure would love to see you (and your wallet) today" or "been thinking about you, I'm so horny and wet (from they guy that just left)"
Maybe sometimes, but not the case when I get the occasional email or txt that says "sure would love to see you today" or "been thinking about you, I'm so horny and wet" Originally Posted by jwhutch9
Not the case only if those are offers for freebies.
  • Jaci
  • 05-09-2012, 04:17 PM
I have to say for me looks arent everything! You can look
like Josh and be a dick... I would rather have a client with personailty & charm & a great sense of humor!!!oh yea and the all mighty BUCK$$$..
Just Kidding.... Personality will get you everywhere with me...
Kisses,Jaci
So I guess it's my uncanny similarity to Ben Franklin that is the secret. If that's the case, damann and shep 3.0 resemble William McKinley and Grover Cleveland. Lol!
My man boobs seem to turn the ladies on.
Just paste 10-15 Benjamins on your forehead...you will look LOVELY.
Just paste 10-15 Benjamins on your forehead...you will look LOVELY. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Secrets out now - I have a bigger better vermillion truncheon than Prolongus. I only need 3 to get laid.
Not many girls respond to these kind of threads, they would be afraid of
not giving the uhm, Politically correct answer. Smart girls.
The ladies love me ... when I leave.
  • fawn
  • 05-09-2012, 07:47 PM
I can only speak for myself and my answer is Absolutely not..... I can tell you that I see young, old, big, skinny, tall and short men and I can honestly say I treat everyone the same in and out of the bed....
respect is my top priority doesn't matter looks because that can soon disintegrate with an ugly attitude. Just like a guy wants a sexy fun women the lady wants the same pleasure returned back
I have to say for me looks arent everything! You can look
like Josh and be a dick... I would rather have a client with personailty & charm & a great sense of humor!!!oh yea and the all mighty BUCK$$$..
Just Kidding.... Personality will get you everywhere with me...
Kisses,Jaci Originally Posted by Jaci
Good thing I got personality and humor.