Is having an Ethnic handle a bad idea?

Just had my first run in with predjudice with my handle in Boston this weekend. So I am looking for input from both men and women. Is proudly displying my Ethnic background a bad idea? Should I have a more generic handle to maximize fun?
Not if you are a provider. As a hobbyist, you might have an occasional problem seeing certain providers. (Of course, you can always go to an AMP...they'll see any man.)
It could well work to your advantage. Ask Berkleigh?
Given the biggest schlongs are found among native American men, and Jewish guys are legendary for being the best lovers, you might consider a handle like "Yitzhak Long-Arrow"
Be yourself.....There are many many individuals that are trying to find faults with others.....See this hapen a lot........

If is easy talking bad about someone, finding the positive aspects of others and bringing these to lite benifits everyone....I will not hang around others that bitch all the time about things, for most are very negative about everyone but themselves, for I see many individuals that are struggling with lifes situations each day and not saying a word about it.

TexasCowboy
Be yourself.....There are many many individuals that are trying to find faults with others.....See this hapen a lot........

If is easy talking bad about someone, finding the positive aspects of others and bringing these to lite benifits everyone....I will not hang around others that bitch all the time about things, for most are very negative about everyone but themselves, for I see many individuals that are struggling with lifes situations each day and not saying a word about it.

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
well there's your answer. just not quite sure what question he was answering. but it sure was uplifting.

JPdM
  • S-Man
  • 05-13-2012, 06:37 PM
How evident is your ethnicity in your appearance? Would you prefer someone to tell you that she is not interested in seeing your ethnicity in person or during the appointment making process?
Bostonites look down their noses on all that do not have New England accents. When I travel up there on business I always throw in a bunch of "ya'lls" and "you reckons." They start to thinck I am a hayseed then I start asking the hard questions. It can be fun.
My handle has never caused me any issues, it's the real me that causes issues
I would say that anything personal or anything that may identify you outside of reviewing ladies of the hobby should be avoided. I only volunteer information if asked by the provider. In many cases it has been race. nationality, and age.
You are who you are. Fuck Boston.
Would you rather show up at the door and have them say behind the closed door I don't see "XYZ" guys? Better to get turned down up front and save the effort. Worst, they go through with the appointment, but it is a lousy time cuz they don't like you.

Never played in Boston, but I could see them being a bit of a pain in the ass.
It could well work to your advantage. Ask Berkleigh? Originally Posted by daty/o

Yep!
Well known I love the Latins Woohoo

...sorry for your bad luck in Boston ... they are some rude ass people

...even though I love the Red Sox

IMO keep your handle

...even though I love the Red Sox
Originally Posted by berkleigh
you used to be on my TDL ....
Maybe that's why I keep getting requests for a "DGE"...(Demi God Experience).