Providers, how many of you...

Are married? I've always wondered about that. Also, if you are married, does your hubby know what you are doing?
i imagine you're going to wait a long time before an answer.

but i tell you what ladies.
if you want to answer medicineMan's questions,
you can send your answer to ecciedude@yahoo.com
I PROMISE ON MY GVHA LIST THAT I WILL NOT DIVULGE WHO ANSWERED WHAT.
but will report a total of how many say they are married [cos that's all he asked].

if you dont believe me, i can provide several providers who will vouch for me.
Yeah, pm. It dawned on me that most wouldn't want to answer. Still, I think it's kinda hot to have a housewife secretly involved in the hobby. If anybody wants to let me know (directly), send me a pm. Like I said, it's a turn-on for me.
I haven't seen a thread fail like this in a long time here... Well done! Not OP, just the lack of responses.
I think I married a midget in Vegas last week. Can't really remember...the Chapel was so blurry...

Betch-urass I'm getting it annulled before he finds out I'm a provider!

If they can call fat old guys "sexy" with a straight face, they can pretend to be married.

State your preferences and enjoy the ride.
Are married? I've always wondered about that. Also, if you are married, does your hubby know what you are doing? Originally Posted by medicineman
I'm pretty sure that there are gals out there who are married or have a SO at least. We providers have our own, (Complex) daily lives just like our hobbyists.