Panties??

With all the variety out there what type of panties do you gents like seeing on the ladies? Do you like seeing providers in one type, but another type on your SO?
How about the ladies, what are you most comfortable in? Do you wear one type for work and another for comfort?

None? G-string? Thong? Bikini? Briefs? Boyshorts?

Lace? Cotton? Silk? Satin?

How about color? Do you have a special color you like on the ladies? Red, white, nude, black?
I typically dont wear any
The kind you don't need to pull off!��
I personally prefer to go without them at home and for sessions. When I go out however, I'm always aware that my dress could blow up if it's windy, so have to wear something out.
Depends on the body: a size zero in boy shorts is hot; a curvy girl in a thong is yummy; bigger girls in lace is F-U-N!
when I wear dresses or yoga pants, I wear absolutely nothing. However when I wear pants I wear cheekies
when I wear dresses or yoga pants, I wear absolutely nothing. However when I wear pants I wear cheekies Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
Good ta know!
  • ztonk
  • 02-28-2017, 05:49 PM
Depends on the outfit... z
For the spinners or really fit girls, anything works. For the curvier ones, I like a low bikini, or g string. For girls with some color pink, white or red is good. For pale skin, darker colors are best.
Thongs give an ass definition. Boy shorts are like a good bra, they accentuate the positive. Low rise bikinis give a girl with hips amazing shape.

Black, black, black .... like my coffee.
I have enjoyed wearing thongs alot...or I would go without any but I have found that victoria secret has the best boyshorts and full underwear that are super sexy. We should post pics
Back in my "youthful" daze, "edible" comes to mind.
Yes; pics is a good idea.
I personally prefer to go without them at home and for sessions. When I go out however, I'm always aware that my dress could blow up if it's windy, so have to wear something out. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I know what panties I'm getting you

Yes; pics is a good idea. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I'm curious about MeUndies - anyone pull the trigger? They are supposed to feel pretty awesome on your naughty parts.