Anyone else do this?

I love to people watch. Now that I've discovered this new lifestyle, I find myself in public wondering if the people I see are hobbyists. The other day I saw an odd looking couple. Odd as in they looked like 2 different people from 2 different worlds. I wondered, is she a provider and are they on a date? I hoped so!!
All. the. time!
Yep. Especially when I stay at a hotel and go to breakfast, that's a fun people watching experience
Usually I just act like she is my niece or daughter to throw off suspicions.
Not to worry. I am sure that it is a kind Grandfather taking his Granddaughter out for a nice evening on the town. Or it could be an older Uncle with a young Niece. It's all good.
Same
People watching is also quite fun during the closing hours on 6th
Young kids stumbling out of bars/clubs and I find myself thinking "yup that's gonna be a mistake" lol
There is a lot of sugaring going on in Austin. I am a sugar daddy and I am always spotting SBs/SDs in bars and restaurants around town.

Not sure if that truly qualifies as a provider/hobbyist thing, but anytime you see a couple with a 20+ year gap in Austin, it is a fair chance it is a sugar thing.
They used to call them dirty old men. Now it's just assumed their dirty.
Ive been out with clients that are quite a bit older than me and have had people ask "is that your dad"? I love saying "No thats my husband" and start making out with my client right in front of them. Their reaction is priceless!!! Especially the guys that are trying to hit on me!
in my/our case , it IS a 22 yrs difference. it's fun to watch people make assumptions.
They used to call them dirty old men. Now it's just assumed their dirty. Originally Posted by Dev Null
LMMFAO

How 'bout Sexy Senior Citizens?
I don't think seeing a couple that has 20+ year difference in age is anything unusual really. I know of many that are not involved in any kind of "arrangements ", it s=ms natural enough to me. Of course men are going to be attracted to younger women, and yes the financial stability is a factor in the younger women's decisions to see older men, but not the only one.
I love to people watch. Now that I've discovered this new lifestyle, I find myself in public wondering if the people I see are hobbyists. The other day I saw an odd looking couple. Odd as in they looked like 2 different people from 2 different worlds. I wondered, is she a provider and are they on a date? I hoped so!! Originally Posted by wowpenn
People of "two different worlds"?

Racially different?
Vast Height differences?
One extremely beautiful/handsome and one extremely ugly?
A much older man with a younger woman?

Most seem to be assuming it involves the age difference category....

Why do you "hope" they are a whore and trick on a date? Not many whore's date their tricks. They meet, fuck and go their separate ways.

Seeing a couple of large age differences in public is becoming far less surprising and it is not just an "Austin Thing"...

Women of all generations want someone to talk to. They want to be taken to nice places and they love the respect given from a true gentleman in public as well as private. They want to feel secure and supported whether they got to school, work or stay home. They enjoy an experienced sexual partner that pleases them.

Millennial women have gone beyond enjoying and wanting those things, they have embraced the attitude of being entitled to it.

Millennial men more so than any generation before them appear to fall short in all categories important to their counterparts, opening up a lifestyle that was previously limited mostly to the rich, powerful or popular (actors and politicians).

From the age of 29 to 59 I have always had a woman between the age of 18 and 22 on the side that I would go out with to shows, movies, dinners etc as well as slept with.... Always...

Over the last 7 years I have experienced multiple young women seeking love, commitment and the "forever yours" thing with older men which was not all that prevalent in the past....

I used to "date" younger women to avoid the pitfalls of "love" but the last 7 years have made that more problematic.

I used to have an occasional lunch , dinner or outing to a Strip Club with whores but haven't in over 7 years now. Just no time for them anywhere except a bedroom.
There is a lot of sugaring going on in Austin. I am a sugar daddy and I am always spotting SBs/SDs in bars and restaurants around town.

..... anytime you see a couple with a 20+ year gap in Austin, it is a fair chance it is a sugar thing. Originally Posted by EagleEye
in my/our case , it IS a 22 yrs difference. it's fun to watch people make assumptions. Originally Posted by nuglet
I don't think seeing a couple that has 20+ year difference in age is anything unusual really. I know of many that are not involved in any kind of "arrangements ", it s=ms natural enough to me. Of course men are going to be attracted to younger women, and yes the financial stability is a factor in the younger women's decisions to see older men, but not the only one. Originally Posted by Omnivor
10 to 25 year age gaps is nothing anymore in real relationships....
I love people watching in New Orleans. Takes it to a whole new level.