Do you ever have something

We all get in a rut from time to time, running out of new things to do, and wandering from rut to rut. That's what all good armadillos do.

And so I ask you: what's you're thing right now? What's new to you? What would you do next if you decided to be a freaky armadillo?

which sounds much different than if I'd walked up to you on the street, out of the blue, and asked you point blank, what's new to you.

In that case, you would have to ask yourself, what does this guy want? What's the pretext?

I have no pretext, no more than anyone else, and I can probably keep your secrets - but others might not.

So please keep this in mind as you choose what to reveal or conceal.

Personally, I went through a nipple phase, and my fetish was for long erect nipples. Then for awhile I was really into feet and toes.

Nowadays, I'm all about munching ass, and I can't explain why. Maybe the last taboo, to taste the unknown or the unknowable. There's just something about the sphincter that I love to explore.

But enough about me. Tell me what what rocks your boat, if you can be so bold. Maybe we'll learn a new acronym from something that you already do.
I do enjoy some erect nips..... so....fucking...hot
Stewie, mine get very erect and stand out at times.

Dev...
I've found that I like to tie guys down and tease - either orally or with some toys. Magic wand attachments that are just for guys.
And enjoy surprising guys with Greek if they've expressed interest.

Dev...
I've found that I like to tie guys down and tease - either orally or with some toys. Magic wand attachments that are just for guys.
And enjoy surprising guys with Greek if they've expressed interest. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
I like the way you think - I've thought about a Greek sandwich, two women on the outside, and the guy getting pegged in the middle - is there an acronym for that?

Dev...
And enjoy surprising guys with Greek if they've expressed interest. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
if you ever try to surprise me with greek. lemme know, so i can prep. otherwise it may turn awkward
if you ever try to surprise me with greek. lemme know, so i can prep. otherwise it may turn awkward Originally Posted by knotty man
Hmmmmmm, gonna make sure to have your swim goggles on? Or take the chance of getting drowned?
Greek / DATO/TUHA/TUMA have never been attractive to me. Since finding this hobby these games have become more enticing. I haven't taken the plunge, pun intended, but I am more intrigued than ever.
  • quzi
  • 03-06-2017, 11:13 PM
Easy: go to Vegas, stay in the Mansions at MGM (or equiv), hit up the hottest provider and blow $2k for a couple hours of her time.