Damn you whores are bitchy this week... I thought ya'll wanted to get back to making nice nice....

I heard klovve was trying to put some love, fun and respect back into CoEd....... So I figured i would sit back and watch.....

But damn you whores can't even get along with each other much less the "community" here.....

One has cancer... another is bitching about ads and Grandma Claire and her suck up KBF pile on that one...... Shit... all anyone really wants to know is who has the best damn specials.....

Is business that bad that y'all gotta be calling each other out? isn't that best left for the trolls?

Shit this place has gone to hell with so many mouthy whores taking shots at each other..... Did all of you get in synch or sumtin?

Why don't ya put each other on ignore or sumtin.....

It's not fair that Grandma Claire gets to use Mandles as well in her bashin..... Someone needs to look into that In the meantime all you other whores should use your mandles as well....

tell ya what..... All of you whore oughta just plug it up. have a few drinks together, sing some karaoke and till ya can be nice just bitch at me and maybe a few other trolls will join in in this thread and ya can let it all bleed outta ya....

The preceding statement was brought to you on behalf of the Klovve Here Comes The Sun Movement
Naw, take a chill pill. It's all fine. I love the girls that speak their mind.
I heard klovve was trying to put some love, fun and respect back into CoEd....... So I figured i would sit back and watch.....

But damn you whores can't even get along with each other much less the "community" here.....

One has cancer... another is bitching about ads and Grandma Claire and her suck up KBF pile on that one...... Shit... all anyone really wants to know is who has the best damn specials.....

Is business that bad that y'all gotta be calling each other out? isn't that best left for the trolls?

Shit this place has gone to hell with so many mouthy whores taking shots at each other..... Did all of you get in synch or sumtin?

Why don't ya put each other on ignore or sumtin.....

It's not fair that Grandma Claire gets to use Mandles as well in her bashin..... Someone needs to look into that In the meantime all you other whores should use your mandles as well....

tell ya what..... All of you whore oughta just plug it up. have a few drinks together, sing some karaoke and till ya can be nice just bitch at me and maybe a few other trolls will join in in this thread and ya can let it all bleed outta ya.... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Someone needs to look into that"
Yeah they should.
"Someone needs to look into that"
Yeah they should.
Originally Posted by Observing
You saw that pretty quick didn't ya ma'am? Do you get a notification every time I post so ya can rush on in?
Ah blames Obama.

An' mebbe SXSW a-stirrin' up tha distracshuns, causin' a lot mo' free time on fillies' sked-yules. Ya know whut they sez about idle hands. Thet's anutha reason Ah jacks off a lot. Gotta keep mah hands busy so El Diablo cain't use 'em fer no funny bidness!
You saw that pretty quick didn't ya ma'am? Do you get a notification every time I post so ya can rush on in? Originally Posted by Whispers
You know how to hit refresh,no?
I've been posting for a bit this evening and you waddled your fat ass in and I commented.
"notification"?
I had a few reactions to the recent spate of "Whispers" posts.

First, I thought the language and overall style just don't sound close to ole Whispy. Is he letting someone post on his account, did he get kacked (combination of kekked and hacked)? I was going to jerk with him, but then I thought... wait...

Thread counts have been dying and to the extent that people are posting, the board has been seriously macramaed lately (all kinds of shit going at cross purposes). So it occurred to me... maybe a little of Whispers exercising his most natural talent (agitating the aborigines) would be entertaining. Yes, I am that bored with ECCIE lately.

By entertaining, I mean, either improving the quality of posts - or at the least, the quantity of posts. When you get things roiled up, a lot of people post and some of the sub-threads have some probability of being entertaining. See?

So, carry on, bubba. Carry on.
......Thread counts have been dying and to the extent that people are posting, the board has been seriously macramaed lately (all kinds of shit going at cross purposes). Originally Posted by Bobave
You got the memo too?

So it occurred to me... maybe a little of Whispers exercising his most natural talent (agitating the aborigines) would be entertaining. Yes, I am that bored with ECCIE lately. Originally Posted by Bobave

By entertaining, I mean, either improving the quality of posts - or at the least, the quantity of posts. When you get things roiled up, a lot of people post and some of the sub-threads have some probability of being entertaining. See? Originally Posted by Bobave

So, carry on, bubba. Carry on. Originally Posted by Bobave
GF will be out of town for a few days.... i should have some time....
Whispers wants to be nice ----
Poor Klovve, we tried to tell her.
Whispers wants to be nice ---- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
it's a trap! Originally Posted by saustin
Sheesh lady.... nothing makes you happy!.....
Sheesh lady.... nothing makes you happy!..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I was delighted by your banning, except for your guest appearance as Cat in the Hat. Kansas City forum misses you. BTW: your proctologist found your head. Did that sound feminine?
Actually... yes... but you are a bit too old to be "feminine" any more.... That grandma look is simply granny.... nothing more... you've been rather quiet as your other self lately.....
Actually... yes... but you are a bit too old to be "feminine" any more.... That grandma look is simply granny.... nothing more... you've been rather quiet as your other self lately..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Fabulous, Old Obese One. Enlighten everyone with who my other self is. How old am I? C'mon man - have some stones and show facts.

Are you just on the rag because your live-in whore has crossed the chubby line?