Date: - 08/11
Name: -
Phone: After screened
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/baby-hani
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain
Activities: DFK, shower, bbbj, daty, dato, bbbj, 69, P2P, cg, mish, k9, mish to completion
Hair Length and Color: Black/dark brown mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tone 5-5’2” mm c/d cup, I think natural. Very nice face, smooth skin, bare and smooth below, very clean.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by whynot11

She sounds nice. From anyone who has also seen Jamie at Rolipop, how do they compare in age and looks?
Damn I just realized that I had so many typos, sorry. Meant to say

Shower, lying on the bed and chat w her while we DFK and play w out genitals. I tend to do long replay and long intercourse before coming so we did not have much time for 2nd round even though she insisted
  • ketro
  • 08-14-2023, 05:31 PM
From anyone who has also seen Jamie at Rolipop, how do they compare in age and looks? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Comparable in age. Hani is a very nice-looking young lady and probably has the better body between the two. On the other hand, people are still talking about Jamie months after she left.
Comparable in age. Hani is a very nice-looking young lady and probably has the better body between the two. On the other hand, people are still talking about Jamie months after she left. Originally Posted by ketro
WOW! That's saying something if you think Hani's body is even better than Jamie's. They both have mm breasts. Jamie's ass is one of the nicest asian asses i've ever seen. I may have to check out baby hani
Originally Posted by Guest11704
  • ketro
  • 08-16-2023, 05:25 PM
Jamie's ass is one of the nicest asian asses i've ever seen. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
I think from the neck down they're pretty comparable, but if you're an ass man, Jamie takes the cake. I actually preferred Pumpkin to both of them, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guys guys… I already said that I had a lot of typos and I apologized for that. Usually I posted using my ipad. This time, I did it on my phone so I had to do the best that I can, many of us rushed through the review and once in a while I did not have enough time. We are not writing a PhD dissertation here, so make the best as you can.
Some sentences I sounded conflicting such as ‘I opted for NO bareback’ thanks to autocorrect it came out to be NOW bareback. About MM, I was suspecting MM but it felt so natural. And when she was on her back, gravity pull them to the side and they looked really natural to me, that why I was suspicious

DL pics. I just dont trust text or email messages. Even if deleted and someone gets ahold of that phone or email account. Pictures can be retrieved. I am verified with all the DFW agencies. Still not good enough for LOL.. /oh well[/PRIVATE] Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I got funds saved for my next trip to San Francisco. Cheaper and better Kgirl service over there every single time versus a hit or miss out here
I came from the bay area not long ago. Pricing is basically the same for K orgs, and is definitely still hit or miss. The difference is many more options, but trust me, it's more hit and miss options
I came from the bay area not long ago. Pricing is basically the same for K orgs, and is definitely still hit or miss. The difference is many more options, but trust me, it's more hit and miss options Originally Posted by atp314