What to do when your ideas are stolen.. As A Pro Domme...

Okay, everyone knows that i post some pretty crazy things.. and we had the whole Conversation about Being looked down upon for the type of newer Dommes that have surfaced lately like myself.... I notice that Some of the people being so hard on me.. Too much tit.. To sensual... to far left or right... too Sexy.... Too out there... Yet i see my ideas that "too much" being stolen by older Dommes That told me no before... /i don't understand.. So is it that i'm really not good enough or is it i'm too intimidating..

Dommes, Masters, Mistresses, Subs and slaves chime in... Please I am beyond confused at this point... as well as Pissed..
What specifically are you referring too? I've been on this board for a while now and its very rare I've ever seen something new come across a new concept or piece of equipment that i haven't already seen in action, experienced or read about.

Domination has been around a very long time, and most of the things being talked about lately have well-established roots in the lifestyle.
Hang in there. You will develop your own style and no one will be able to copy what you do...some may say they can deliver.......Butt each of us is unique in our ways. Just as each fantasy is unique..........Focus on what you do best and enjoy and the rest will come naturally........The true subs seek out true Tops, not just someone whom can play the role.
Hang in there. You will develop your own style and no one will be able to copy what you do...some may say they can deliver.......Butt each of us is unique in our ways. Just as each fantasy is unique..........Focus on what you do best and enjoy and the rest will come naturally........The true subs seek out true Tops, not just someone whom can play the role. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

ditto & amen!

{you develop a persona unique to you and it will carry you thru to the top!}
Just gotta make your own style like it was said earlier...

Good luck
Maitresse Renee
I agree with all the comments above. I focus on the fantasy or experience I am being asked to deliver. It is a beautiful arena to play in when the chemistry is right.
PP knows how to do it up right! "It is a beautiful arena to play in when the chemistry is right." She is a MASTER chemist.
Learn that this is your show. I'm a Pro-Domme/Companion, and I do what hell I want to do. I don't care about opinions from any community. As long as your clienetele loves you, and you can understand what your clients really want from you, nothing else should matter...

Best of luck to you!
Yet i see my ideas that "too much" being stolen by older Dommes That told me no before... /i don't understand.. So is it that i'm really not good enough or is it i'm too intimidating.. Originally Posted by Tylus_amore
First of all, you cannot steal "ideas". But you can steal copyrighted expression of said Ideas, such as homepage content, private mails, and other stuff. Read here: http://www.teachingcopyright.org/handout/copyright-faq "What about plagiarism?
Plagiarism and copyright each address the legitimacy of copying, but plagiarism and copyright differ in important ways. While plagiarism is concerned with the protection of ideas, copyright doesn't protect ideas – it protects "fixed expressions of ideas."

Second of all. Make fun of these idiots. Nothing better for a copycat to have people laughing at their expenses. If they are able to steal content, how easy can it be for you to make fun, then, after all they lack originality. I mean we are all not "originals" but at least usually people don`t go around gathering clients at other people`s expenses, that said...

I`d send them my most favourite postcard as below: with a bucket of roses and have them grab the thorns immidiately
Attached Images File Type: jpg STUPID_BAD_large.jpg (61.2 KB, 140 views)
PP knows how to do it up right! "It is a beautiful arena to play in when the chemistry is right." She is a MASTER chemist. Originally Posted by houston_switch
Thank you, sugar. I look forward to playing with you again soon! xoxo
Hang in there. You will develop your own style and no one will be able to copy what you do...some may say they can deliver.......Butt each of us is unique in our ways. Just as each fantasy is unique..........Focus on what you do best and enjoy and the rest will come naturally........The true subs seek out true Tops, not just someone whom can play the role. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

+2

Take it as a compliment. In other words your doing something right where your ideas have been or want to be repeated, Everything was once originally someone elses idea & was such a great 1 that others wanted to do the same. Even if someone does the exact same as you doesnt mean they do it EXACTLY like you.
Ideas and skills are often imitated, but never duplicated........Don't get pissed, just give them a Golden Shower.
Sorry it took so long to comment on my own question.... I've been super busy.. Anyways i agree... I will not get pissed because its not like i'm in lack of tributes or appointment.. it can just be frustrating in the past....

I guess since i'm new at the whole public thing I just have to get used to it... I also have a better game plan don't release all of my good stuff as soon as i get it... j/k.. But on a lighter note...
Thanks for all of the comments and support I love the community input it does help with issues and questions and concern that I may have...
LMAFO...... Great idea....

First of all, you cannot steal "ideas". But you can steal copyrighted expression of said Ideas, such as homepage content, private mails, and other stuff. Read here: http://www.teachingcopyright.org/handout/copyright-faq "What about plagiarism?
Plagiarism and copyright each address the legitimacy of copying, but plagiarism and copyright differ in important ways. While plagiarism is concerned with the protection of ideas, copyright doesn't protect ideas – it protects "fixed expressions of ideas."

Second of all. Make fun of these idiots. Nothing better for a copycat to have people laughing at their expenses. If they are able to steal content, how easy can it be for you to make fun, then, after all they lack originality. I mean we are all not "originals" but at least usually people don`t go around gathering clients at other people`s expenses, that said...

I`d send them my most favourite postcard as below: with a bucket of roses and have them grab the thorns immidiately Originally Posted by ninasastri
agreed...
Ideas and skills are often imitated, but never duplicated........Don't get pissed, just give them a Golden Shower. Originally Posted by cumalot