Houston Providers

Are there any Houston providers that offer a GFE type domination? Not just vanilla, but really into controlling, owning and that can be demanding. Please PM me if interested.
I love sensual domination, and my reviews in that area prove it.
Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm
Are there any Houston providers that offer a GFE type domination? Not just vanilla, but really into controlling, owning and that can be demanding. Please PM me if interested. Originally Posted by sailorman578

How can it be GFE if she is controlling, owning, etc.? Those terms seem mutually exclusive.

Now I do agree that Ms. Athena can be a LOT of fun and she was controlling and definitely not vanilla. If you are a breast lover you'll adore her wonderful large nipples. They are just amazing.

I've heard about the House of Payne but not experienced it. Ms. Paulina looks pretty yummy in person, I have only seen her non-BCD.

Dallas , who visits Houston often, is an ATF of mine. LOVE her and she is definitely not vanilla. I think that she can be whatever you need for her to be. She has one of the hottest looking asses ever.

Again, I don't understand the combination of GFE and controlling but you DO have some really good ladies to choose from. Just make sure you do a review.
Ive done them all Daphne and Paulina are my favorites they know their shit and then do they taste good!
thank you baby, I started off as a Domme, and then became a provider. It's not very difficult to switch from BDSM to GFE, or combine them both. I'd like to think I'm blessed that way.
PaulinaPayne has my highest recommendation! I have been playing in Houston for many years and NO ONE comes close to her...
PaulinaPayne has my highest recommendation! I have been playing in Houston for many years and NO ONE THAT I'VE SEEN comes close to her... Originally Posted by houston_switch
fixed that for ya. ijs
I can do it for it for you.

Are there any Houston providers that offer a GFE type domination? Not just vanilla, but really into controlling, owning and that can be demanding. Please PM me if interested. Originally Posted by sailorman578
LD
Thanks for the grammar fix! Sometimes my mind thinks faster than my fingers can type.
Be well...