Electrosex Play Limits

I've drifted in and out of electrosex play over the years. I used have the PES powerbox and a wide variety of electrodes. I know of very few Providers that have any experience or deisre to indulge in this type of a session. Is it the fact that there's electricity being applied to another's genitals? Fear of causing injury? Is electrosex play just so far out there that it's deemed to be one of those areas best practiced alone?
Catch Lindsey Lacy of you can. She is very selective of whom she sees, as she has already established base of clients. If you area lucky enough to meet her then your quest will be realized!!!

And she is a damn fine lady too!!!
Thanks 74! There are not very many Providers that offer this type of service that know what they're doing. It's somewhat analogous to Providers claiming they're "into" strapon play with a man and haven't a clue how to do anything but shove in/pull out/repeat.
Oh, I have experience. And I do have a violet wand with attachments. But I do NOT have a TENS until or better, one of those TEK boxes.

http://shop.erostek.com/pages/Erotic...Explained.html

Please Santa ... I want one of these!!!! I've been a very good girl this year!

Elisabeth is very skilled with her violet wand. I know from first hand experience..
Not as many providers that play with the TENS type units, but Lindsey Lacey does, and Mistress Daria as well.
Oh, I have experience. And I do have a violet wand with attachments. But I do NOT have a TENS until or better, one of those TEK boxes.

http://shop.erostek.com/pages/Erotic...Explained.html

Please Santa ... I want one of these!!!! I've been a very good girl this year!

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Yup, the TENS unit is a very basic type of stim. I much prefer a PES or Erostek powerbox to get off. The controls are much better and you can attach several stim attachments to them at once and really get dancing!
Agreed. I want one of those Erostek boxes so badly that I could spit!

The main issue you are running into is not that Ladies DO NOT want to play with it because it's such a taboo fetish.... it's the investment in equipment! When you have a power box that costs upwards of 500 and then attachments that run 50-300 it gets costly VERY quickly. Not to mention the cooler and more medical fetish aspects of electro play can require two boxes to really get the juice flowing.

It's the costs... there are cheaper alternatives out there in the electro world but they break like crazy. It's one of those things where you get what you pay for and quality in expensive equipment is very important.

Takes time to build up a nice collection....

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
Exactly right Renee. That's certainly MY issue with getting a box and all of the goodies that can go with it.