Providers on cruises

With all the cruise ships with 4000 to 6000 guests, do providers ever travel on these to provide services? If so, where would they post their services?
With all the cruise ships with 4000 to 6000 guests, do providers ever travel on these to provide services? If so, where would they post their services? Originally Posted by sexonfire
On the wall of the 2nd stall on the left, starboard men's room, D deck.
I think it would be cost prohibitive for both a provider and client to use a cruise as a way to have fun. Unless a guy is really loaded and really bored, I don't see him forking over for a cruise to simply have provider sex. It is much easier to go to places in the DR or Costa Rica for "sexcations". I also don't see a provider booking a cruise and hoping to get business. Besides, cruises are notorious for debauchery going on without having to pay for it. Hell, they have cruises dedicated to hookups-- singles cruises, MILF cruises, Cougar cruises, etc.
True, I wanna go on a Singles at Sea cruise next year.
i would think they are on board but as luxury daphne stated just to go. now this may be the time to mingle and get one (unknowingly) for free. but heck a cruise, drinks and food...,,a guy is bound to get lucky unless its a married/disney cruise.
Dude it's a cruise. Odds are you will have success with a regular girl. A good number of ladies are looking to have some NSA fun too.