Michiko, Exercise, Spa 21 or Bali

I've been looking at these places, but can't seem to find any recent reviews on them. Can anyone help me out?
First 2 pages are filled with reviews from all of these places.
tell me you're a promoter for another place without telling me you're a promoter for another place lolol
What are you talking about? Some days it's hard to see a review NOT from one of those places.
  • KNFW
  • 09-28-2023, 12:49 PM
90 percent of the reviews here are those 4 places.
Sorry guys, I was being sarcastic (thought it was obvious). It seems that almost all of the reviews are from these 4 places.
I wish there were more options out here in the 'burbs. I keep looking for maybe a hidden gym to show up.
I know, I was kidding with making this post
What are you talking about? Some days it's hard to see a review NOT from one of those places. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
I know, I was kidding with making this post
I know, I was kidding with making this post Originally Posted by Denton Red
LMAO okay my man, gotcha. I actually like having many options to choose from, good for the consumers. I'm a little relieved that today is better than 3 years back when Covid and the draconian crackdown on prostitution effectively closed ALL shops for a while.
A little good scene for sure. Whenever I travel, I feel your pain about being in the burbs
Sorry guys, I was being sarcastic (thought it was obvious). It seems that almost all of the reviews are from these 4 places.
I wish there were more options out here in the 'burbs. I keep looking for maybe a hidden gym to show up. Originally Posted by Denton Red
and if you do find a gem keep it on the low to yourself or the whole spot will blow up
Someone will always ruin a good place. Happens all the time. Same as people revealing ROS details in a thread. Private tags are there for a reason.