New photos for your viewing pleasure

Hey guys!! fast wheels took some great photos of me that I'm just getting tweaked to edit out my face/tattoos but here is a sneak preview hope you like!!! Have a few more up on my showcase so check them out
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (250.1 KB, 949 views)
I'm in luv. I want to sing ballads. I want to make an omelette. I want to write poetry. I want to ride a bike in Paris with a baguette in the basket. I want... I want... Addison.

Your adoring Monk

p.s. Oh, yeah. Thanks, Fast Wheels, from the depths of my libido. Nicely, nicely done.
  • Loxly
  • 04-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Nice updates. FW does it again! LOL

Was great to meet you at the M&G.
DAYUMmmmmmmmmmm !!!
LOLOLOLOL "I want to make an omelette" best compliment ever!! Xoxo monk

And great to meet you too, Loxly! I'll be posting more as they come in so check my showcase
Beautiful pictures.....
OMG Girlfriend !! Sea foam green nails !! My favorite!!
Does FastWheels need anyone to help with lighting and set arrangements for future photo shoots? Looks like good work if a guy can get it.

Congrats to both of you for a very professional set of pics that just started my heart pounding.

I am serious about working as a grip on FW's next shoot....
Gorgeous!
Thanks guys! And Bugle you'll have to fight Too4long for that position!
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2014, 09:50 AM
Great pictures Addison. Thanks for sharing & showing everyone how beautiful you are. Good job FW showing off how awesome she is, nice photography!

Can you share specifics on camera/film/ISO/aperture...you know, the boring technical camera geek stuff.
  • Oafer
  • 04-06-2014, 10:57 AM
gorgeous pix of a gorgeous lady!
Great pictures Addison. Thanks for sharing & showing everyone how beautiful you are. Good job FW showing off how awesome she is, nice photography!

Can you share specifics on camera/film/ISO/aperture...you know, the boring technical camera geek stuff. Originally Posted by Toyz
Can't you just enjoy the pic for once without getting distracted by all the technical details
Sweet
  • Toyz
  • 04-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Can't you just enjoy the pic for once without getting distracted by all the technical details Originally Posted by fun2come
Sorry I should have just PM'd FastWheels. I've figurrd most of it out already anyway by studying the pictures...couch shot can be duplicated in Sephia mode with a F2 of...never mind...

Great pics would like to see more ladies shot in this manner...we have some beautiful girls out there as Addison demonstrates!