Finally got my ass in town!

YAY I'm back in Texas and so happy to be here. Its my first time in Dallas, I'm looking forward to building new friendships with ladies and gentlemen. I would love for someone to join me for happy hour, gentlemen club fun and some night time club life. If you're interested in making a new friend inbox me, lets chat!
  • ktiix
  • 09-04-2014, 03:39 PM
YAY I'm back in Texas and so happy to be here. Its my first time in Dallas, I'm looking forward to building new friendships with ladies and gentlemen. I would love for someone to join me for happy hour, gentlemen club fun and some night time club life. If you're interested in making a new friend inbox me, lets chat!
Originally Posted by DiamondDash
Have fun in Cowtown, and be careful around Jaguar's club, those girls have sticky fingers, and some of them even steal things. (:
I am also new to the area! I love it but have not met many girlfriends.

This is a wonderful place to be a provider! All the boys are super handsome and really wonderfully nice.
True Texas gentlemen.
I hope you enjoy your stay.

This is a wonderful place to be a provider! All the boys are super handsome and really wonderfully nice.
True Texas gentlemen.
I hope you enjoy your stay. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Damn...Maggie can get it.

Thanks KT!

Have fun in Cowtown, and be careful around Jaguar's club, those girls have sticky fingers, and some of them even steal things. (: Originally Posted by ktiix

Yes am super new around here and still learning my way around, I haven't met many ladies myself guess because we're busy but if you if time this weekend lets meet up for drinks. and thanks hopefully my trip gets better but at least am enjoying the weather oh yea and the food.

True Texas gentlemen.
I hope you enjoy your stay. Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Originally Posted by DiamondDash
Welcome DD looking forward to touching basis with you and would love to join you at a GC.