Where are the hot young Dallas providers?

Whatever happen to all the hot, <25 providers in Dallas? It seems that summer is over, they must have all gone back to school. In the Dallas area there used to be providers like Hot Megan, Magen Sunshine and Ashton Grey, etc.

Does anyone have any favorites they are keeping in there pockets?
  • M12
  • 10-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Hot Megan is still around. She posted this week. She is pretty much out call only and sometimes a little flakie
They are at CPI's halfway house for wayward women.
  • S-Man
  • 10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Whatever happen to all the hot, <25 providers in Dallas? It seems that summer is over, they must have all gone back to school. In the Dallas area there used to be providers like Hot Megan, Magen Sunshine and Ashton Grey, etc.

Does anyone have any favorites they are keeping in there pockets? Originally Posted by ahddallas
Last time I checked, all three women mentioned (Megan, Magen and Ashton) still had active P411 profiles. Of course, you'll need a plane ticket to LA to see Ashton.

They are at CPI's halfway house for wayward women. Originally Posted by cpi3000
Yep, if you ever wondered why a hot, young provider (specifically blonde) hasn't posted an ad recently, CPI may be keeping her very busy.
Sage?
Last time I checked, all three women mentioned (Megan, Magen and Ashton) still had active P411 profiles. Of course, you'll need a plane ticket to LA to see Ashton. Originally Posted by S-Man
I think Magen stays in a lot more lately since she hasn't posted an ad on ECCIE in a while.

ahddallas you might want to check out Natalia Cruz's Showcase. You can also use her P411 to set something up.

She is stunningly beautiful and was great to spend time with BCD.
Gptxman thanks for the recommendation of Natalia but I was looking more of a spinner type.
Mellisa lane is 19 and a spinner

Paige Hunter is 20 and a spinner

I could go on and on ........
<------------- I'm young at Heart
yes im always around!! lol
Diana Austin and Itzel are two ladies on P411 who may be what you are looking for.

Delanna on P411 is out-of-town at school, but she visits Dallas about once a month or so.

SweetLust has some great reviews, but she may be hard to schedule with and she is not yet on P411. I exchanged a couple of e-mails with her, but I have not met her.

Bianca Rose has mixed reviews, but the worst of them is (IMHO) crap.
Rebecca Flawless
Yep, if you ever wondered why a hot, young provider (specifically blonde) hasn't posted an ad recently, CPI may be keeping her very busy. Originally Posted by S-Man

Or restrained in the CPI4.93 Dungeon of Love.
Classy Kimberly is 18, really hot, offers Greek. Allison Belle is also very hot, 19, GFE. Hot Megan is probably my favorite of the three, but she's still around also.
  • mar6
  • 11-03-2010, 07:18 AM
Chelsea Simms might be in your wheelhouse.