Newbie Question...

Hi all. New to the site. Just moved to this lovely city and enjoying it's inhabitants very much! Had my first ever NCNS yesterday, after years of seeing providers. (That stands for "No Call, No Show, right?) Confirmed it a week early and the right before. Went to the incall location, texted...nothing. Called/emailed, nothing. Anyway, is it wrong to post a warning in the provider's review thread? Don't want to be a dick, but it's worth nothing, don't you think? Let me know where the appropriate warning should go, if anywhere.

Thanks!
No make its own thread here in CoEd and name the provider.
Hi all. New to the site. Just moved to this lovely city and enjoying it's inhabitants very much! Had my first ever NCNS yesterday, after years of seeing providers. (That stands for "No Call, No Show, right?) Confirmed it a week early and the right before. Went to the incall location, texted...nothing. Called/emailed, nothing. Anyway, is it wrong to post a warning in the provider's review thread? Don't want to be a dick, but it's worth nothing, don't you think? Let me know where the appropriate warning should go, if anywhere.

Thanks! Originally Posted by defensiveback
No make its own thread here in CoEd and name the provider. Originally Posted by John_Dough
Tagging her review with your experience is acceptable as well as effective... It will get a lot more notice there than it will as a thread here in CoEd......

For a newbie you are off on a good track regarding information that needs to be presented as well as easily found.... Welcome...
Tagging her review with your experience is acceptable as well as effective... It will get a lot more notice there than it will as a thread here in CoEd......

For a newbie you are off on a good track regarding information that needs to be presented as well as easily found.... Welcome... Originally Posted by Whispers
All that encouragement and he ran away. Boo!