For the guys: A Reminder of What's Required for an Approved Review

• ztonk
  • 10-14-2015, 04:26 PM
As most of you guys know, every review you write can earn you 6 weeks of Premium Access credit (which accumulates with every approved review.)

We help the newbies with their first review (which is usually incomplete since they've never seen the mysterious The Rest of the Story section before) by sending them a PM asking for the missing details and pointing them to the ever-popular sample reviews thread if necessary and offering to edit the review so that it can be approved.

You experienced gentleman, however, are getting a bit lazy, or perhaps just sloppy or careless. Please review the policy on including date, rates, and services in a review . Reviews that are incomplete do not earn you credit. So don't expect me to PM you asking for a specific date for the session or other missing information like the rate or contact information.

After a review is posted, you have 60 minutes to go back and edit it to fix any glitches or mistakes. If you need the review fixed after that, just let us know, and we'll be happy to help.

ztonk
Grumpy modtard
Ztonk, you have a perfect signature. Thanks for the refresher
This is why I don't write reviews it's like work...

Grumpy period...lol
I agree I also will not be asking any more in a PM for info I will be updating it if you send the info but not asking for it. So gentlemen please pay attention on your reviews

Ff
If you need the review fixed after that, just let us know, and we'll be happy to help.

ztonk
Grumpy modtard Originally Posted by ztonk
Got it, asking to have reviews fixed will make you HAPPY.

We like Happy modtards
I tried to do one and screwed up so bad I won't try again
Lifetime access Is much better
Dog / 4
I'm glad to see this reminder. Not putting donation info makes the review useless to me. We have one seasoned, frequent poster that always fucks that up. Glad to see y'all enforcing the review policy to get credit.
Heck, half the time guys don't put what they really paid anyways. That's also useless.
Heck, half the time guys don't put what they really paid anyways. That's also useless. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Passion if 6 Victoria Secrets Models kidnaped you in a van and took turns having their way with you.... would you complain if the vans shocks needed to be replaced! LMFAO

Passion if 6 Victoria Secrets Models kidnaped you in a van and took turns having their way with you.... would you complain if the vans shocks needed to be replaced! LMFAO

Originally Posted by Still Looking
So you're saying sometimes if this van is a rockin' the suspension needs to be replaced?
So you're saying sometimes if this van is a rockin' the suspension needs to be replaced? Originally Posted by Bob McV
I knew you'd understand Bob!
Heck, half the time guys don't put what they really paid anyways. That's also useless. Originally Posted by Passion2015

You're supposed to put what the girl advertises what her rates are regardless of what you paid. It at least puts it in the ballpark of what her donations are. Putting "the cost of a cheap lunch" is completely useless and totally fucked up.
At least Austin mods have announced that they don't want to work which is more than we get from mods in other areas
At least Austin mods have announced that they don't want to work which is more than we get from mods in other areas Originally Posted by Whispers
Try Houston LMFAO!