Lightning are you serious????

Woe really???? REALLY?????? You were edit VSAND LOOKED LIKE YOU JUST TOUCHED THE GLASS ITEM AND YOU WERE SO INCREDIBLY RUDE!!! You kept on licking my face when you tried to kiss me that's why I avoided it everytime you were like a Damn frog and got my face soaked!! Then when I was helping you finish out of nowhere you screamed and pushed my head and said " just get off of me!!" I don't know what your issue was but I did EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU!! And I'm not chunky at all hun.....I may have gained some weight but not chunky...you looked awful and I almost didn't see you because of how edit VS you looked but since I seen you before I was being nice...You smelled like cigarettes and your eyes was so wide!!! Dude you are a hateful and edit VS

keep the drug references off the board VS
That review is total bullshit
Wow..Deja Vu i have experienced the same thing with this client and im sure..so sure he felt how uncomfortable i was with him the entire time.
Did you see that BOGUS review he wrote of me????? Glad I'm not the only one because I work hard to have a great rep here and false reviews make me Sooo mad
I will say this in reference to your post*Jessika*my time with him was the most uncomfortable experience i have had with any client since being here on eccie to the point where tears started to form in my eye's and he noticed it,for sure!!
He's not the same from when I first met him a year or so ago!! I'm sorry that was bad for you too..I think he needs to retire seriously..I just had a girl pm me and let me know he shorted her donation not long ago
He's not the same from when I first met him a year or so ago!! I'm sorry that was bad for you too..I think he needs to retire seriously..I just had a girl pm me and let me know he shorted her donation not long ago Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
i have seen him twice within the year,and i decided to give him a second chance thinking he was just overly excited or something,well the second time he was just not acting normal so that will not happen again!!
Im not chunky took these in my new apartment just the other day
Did you see that BOGUS review he wrote of me????? Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
I did.. I saw this from yesterday, too..
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1057546913

don't get so worked up, the review wasn't bad.. you're making it worse by reacting so dramatically.. and nitpicking about yesterday's item.
OP, from what I saw he wasn't bashing you, actually said you were a good looking girl. So, I am going to give you a small piece of advice. Take it or leave it.
Before you start a rant out in the open, bounce the idea off of someone. Consider putting it in the ladies area, first. Proof read it to make sure you don't sound like an uneducated, stark raving crazy hooker. He may very well have had these issues, but your lack of discretion and the way you rambled doesn't help your cause. Having a mod edit your post also makes you look bad. I'm sorry he hurt your feelings, but I don't think this post was the way to go. Again, my opinion. Hope you have a better afternoon doll.
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Yes, sweetz. He gave you a yes and stated an activity. You corrected it and the correction was noted in the comments. your golden now. no need to worry. let's focus on your photos. Chung what do you think?
I mean...you do look pretty thick. Ijs
Yes, sweetz. He gave you a yes and stated an activity. You corrected it and the correction was noted in the comments. your golden now. no need to worry. let's focus on your photos. Chung what do you think? Originally Posted by grean
I think yes, focus on her photos.. you're referring to yesterday's post, but the thread we are in now refers to the review from today (not yet assigned), where a "no" was given.. however, it's a "weak" no, ROS was not bad at all, he just thought she were a bit less good than previous sessions.. I would have taken no note at all, if Jessica had not put it on blast.
But thick in a good way though
But thick in a good way though Originally Posted by thicknesslover
Right, I didn't mean it in a bad way I just meant it in a observant way!
I can't see rest of story so I didnt know exactly what was said...I did get upset and I do apologize for how I said what I said but I don't apologize for sticking up for myself and yeah I'm thicker but I'm not chunky. I just get upset because I work hard to have a good reputation and to enjoy the site. Thanks gentlemen and ladies for the advice ❤