Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: No Show
Session Length: 4 to 6 hours
Fee: See P411
Hair Length and Color: Unknown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Constant text messages from her starting several hours before the appointment time through several hours after the scheduled appointment time but a NO SHOW nonetheless.
Recommendation: No
Another one!

I have never seen her either, but she has 11 pages of "YES" reviews.

You, in the other hand, stopped reviewing in 2015, and all of the sudden 2 no show reviews...

Interesting.

Are you going to writte a third ncns? Or you got the proverbial 3rd try success?

Maybe it's not the girls...
many guys dont review or post much, for various reasons.
we all know good hookers who have gone bad, or had a period of badness.
we all know some guys have a vendetta or just like to be assholes.
neither the op nor the ladies seem to have this sort of history.
not taking sides, just throwing out an aternative.
Then there is the fact that if you post anything critical it seems some people will immediately put on their freshly polished armor and rush to the lady's defense.
Look at her history and one can’t be super surprised. Saw her probably 5 years ago and my experience along with feedback from others at the time is this isn’t the career path for her. She goes through cycles of up and down behavior that appears to match her financial needs of the day.
Look at her history and one can’t be super surprised. Saw her probably 5 years ago and my experience along with feedback from others at the time is this isn’t the career path for her. She goes through cycles of up and down behavior that appears to match her financial needs of the day. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
too bad she's kinda hot and I would pay a lot to see her......too bad shes so flakey!.......pretty girl just wish she was a better provider....
Two ncns in one night, maybe something about him freaked them both out and they backed out last min.
I've only seen her once. A 2 hour meet where she spent 1 in the bathroom. I wont go back.
She gave me quite the run around one night last week. I've had a couple of NC/NSs recently, which I've posted about, so didn't want to make a specific post about it. But since someone else brought it up, I'll add my voice to the chorus. Some great reviews yes, but sprinkled here and there is some odd behavior. Spending an hour in the bathroom and continually backing off the appointment times with multiple excuses is usually indicative of chemical issues, at least that's been my experience.

If you see her after doing research, well, As 45 would say, "you knew what you signed up for". I include myself in that.
I tried to see her in a downtown ftw hotel years ago she fell asleep sucking my cock so I had to wake her to the point I thought she died I gave her water the donation prayed she wasn't driving and sent her on her way this was 3 years ago possibly but the unmentionables are to blame I think
I just want to bust a nut in her.........
quick like a bunnie
She's a really nice girl and very attractive sorry this happened to you
Had one really great session with her and the next was a bundle of WTF. Wildly unpredictable which one a hobbyist will encounter. I've sworn off her. Lots of other less drama filled fish in the sea.
Said it before. She looks great and is good between the sheets, but there is something lacking. Drugs or booz who cares. I'll never go back.