BDSM, Fetish - how big of an audience is there on this site for this?

Hello hello,

Im coming back to Dallas this weekend.
In my travels I've been asked if I perform BDSM or see clients with fetishes. I've done some research and it seems fun, Id like to look into it, possibly test it out on a few clients. Id love some feedback from those more experienced.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Kisses
JP
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-21-2017, 02:43 PM
I am surprised no one has pointed you to ANOTHER REALM yet..
BDSM has an enormous real of possible stuff. You probably want to narrow that down a bit
ditto
go check out the kinkyness in Another Realm
Its a hidden gem. If the gals on here were open to doing more strap on and boy toys, they would probably see a nice increase in business. There are lots of clean, respectful guys on here that like a nice prostate fuck once in a while and to experience different things. My first question is always " do you do strap on". If the girl says yes, I'm almost always a repeat customer.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-22-2017, 11:18 AM
You must not ask a lot of providers, because I know a lot of ladies that offer all of that.
This is good to know. Thank you
Ze, please send them my way please. I have only seen a handful. The others that say they are into this, do not have the toys, or at least the harness. Or weight 300 pounds
Lol. Have strapon...not 300lbs

Maybe we need a sticky in the AR section on us prostate/strapon gals
seriously, if you search the reviews and ads for either 'strap on" "pegging" , "prostate" or anything like that, the results are minimal. The ones that do it, I've seen several times. There are a couple id like to see but are just way to far away from me ( I'm more north dallas). I know several guys that would love a list. and what would even be hotter is if one girl did it, while another girl watched
BDSM? Does the SO hiding the checkbook, or wearing something sexy & then going to sleep count?