The 77 position - for g-spot stimulation

Have to admit this is a new one for me. Anyone tried it and want to share results?

You're undoubtedly familiar with the 69 position for mutual oral sex, but you may not have heard of the 77 position for stimulating the G-spot. The name "77" refers to the way you and your partner's bodies look when they meld together in this side entry position. It's similar to spooning but with a twist. The unique angling practically guides the penis to her G-spot.

The woman should lie on her side with her man behind her so that they both are facing the same direction. She then wraps her legs around his top leg and pulls him close, pushing her butt toward him as he enters her. Once he's inside, she should straighten her legs in tandem with his so that they're tightly sandwiched together, toes pointed. They should stay connected as they simultaneously bend at their waists, while extending their legs at a 45-degree angle away from their bodies. Folding over and assuming the 77 position in this maneuver changes the angle of penetration, creating a direct penile pathway to the front vaginal wall where her G-spot is located.
http://best-sex-positions-site.blogs...ur-womans.html
awesome!
The 210 position comes from the page number on which this oral sex position is pictured in some famous sex position book that I have forgotten the name of....What...ever! Basically the man's sexual gland is placed in the female's mouth while the female gently sucks and uses her tongue to massage the head of the man's sexual gland. The entire tip of the man's sexual gland is like a giant external male g-spot. Yesssss! In fact, many men are able to squirt in the 210 position. Variations of the basic 210 position are numerous.

I have tried this 210 position and the results have been very good.
I was hoping for visualization or some sort of graphics demoing the position. Darn..

I guess this might be close?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_spooning.shtml
I was hoping for visualization or some sort of graphics demoing the position. Darn..

I guess this might be close?

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_spooning.shtml Originally Posted by Incognito44
If I read it right, in this example, the woman's forward leg needs to come back and on top of the man's top leg and her bottom leg needs to shift a little back as well so she can squeeze his top leg between her two.
Did some chinese or taiwanese manufacturer write those instructions? I did it and ended up with a coffee table missing a leg and was 2 screws short.
The g spot is an urban legend, a myth, folklore, is akin to the unicorn ...
If I read it right, in this example, the woman's forward leg needs to come back and on top of the man's top leg and her bottom leg needs to shift a little back as well so she can squeeze his top leg between her two. Originally Posted by Adonis
Hmm... That seems like heck of work out.
I have a G spot and I can feel it when a mans cock presses or slides......well here is this:
Answer

The G-Spot is not easily located. Sometimes women have a hard time finding it and do not even believe they have one. Here is an easy method to finding it.
To explore this area, have your partner lie down, knees bent and feet flat on the bed, with a small pillow under her buttocks. Insert the length of your lubricated fingers into her towards her navel. This will be about two inches inside the . Press with one or two fingers against the front wall of her . Because it's surrounded with tissue and is deep in the wall, you may want to apply a little more pressure than usual. When you stimulate the right spot, it will swell the way your does. Slide your fingers from side to side. Have your partner tell you when you hit the right place. She will be able to tell. When you find the sensitive spot, continue stimulating it and you may find that it becomes firm and swells much like the erectile tissue in your .

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you...#ixzz25pwnDGLu
The g spot is like unicorns ... mythological creatures.
The "77" position was what Redd Fox preferred, because, in his words, "it's like 69, but you get 8 more".