100% GUARANTEE Never rushed💕💋💋 ☄Gfe with me the sexy 🎀 ""NEWBIE 2 ECCIE"" Bri🎀

Im 5'7. Weigh 125lbs I'm the perfect size to accentuate any companions masculinity, i possess the most seductively addictive vibrant energy, There will never be a dull moment while in company with bri..🎀 ill captivate you every time... No matter if our encounter is brief, short & sweet, a dinner date, or an overnight stay! I have been asked to stay, and/or come back soon every time i leave. Assuring you a full menu filled with positive energy, and intriguing conversation, THE BEST DAMN GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE EVER HAD💋that no matter how much time we have together, it will never seem as though it is enough. I will put your nerves at ease with my luscious LIPS, and take control smoothly transitioning into the devilish vixen seducing you with my many different skills of my trade. I will no doubt become #1 on your call list.

Im new to eccie but im a very experienced provider with many review's. EVERY 1 of my review's are above average. Thats because i fukn love my job and i love pleasure as much as i love to please...

🎀Brianna Nicole, but you can call me Bri🎀
832-633-5149.
Exclusively100nclusive@gmail.c om
Gorgeous, and those eyes!!!!
I swear, some day I'm going to pull about ten grand out of the IRA and run away from home, to Texas. Spend about 2 weeks between Dallas and Houston, then go back home with my tail between my legs (but a big smile on my face) and tell the SO I just went crazy. You are sooo gorgeous lady.
Welcome
Welcome!
You wrote an excellent introduction. So good that if I was in your area I would be tempted to schedule with you. You represented yourself very well in your remarks. I'm impressed with you. Welcome!
Ditto...great intro, Bri...

Love those eyes...hope to see more. Any chance your calendar includes a trip to Big D this Spring?
Welcome aboard hon!
Gorgeous, and those eyes!!!! Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
even better in person
Welcome Originally Posted by benover4me
how are you this morning baby
Welcome! Originally Posted by bamatide
tap outs????
Im 5'7. Weigh 125lbs I'm the perfect size to accentuate any companions masculinity, i possess the most seductively addictive vibrant energy, There will never be a dull moment while in company with bri..�� ill captivate you every time... No matter if our encounter is brief, short & sweet, a dinner date, or an overnight stay! I have been asked to stay, and/or come back soon every time i leave. Assuring you a full menu filled with positive energy, and intriguing conversation, THE BEST DAMN GIRL FRIEND EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE EVER HAD��that no matter how much time we have together, it will never seem as though it is enough. I will put your nerves at ease with my luscious LIPS, and take control smoothly transitioning into the devilish vixen seducing you with my many different skills of my trade. I will no doubt become #1 on your call list.

Im new to eccie but im a very experienced provider with many review's. EVERY 1 of my review's are above average. Thats because i fukn love my job and i love pleasure as much as i love to please...

��Brianna Nicole, but you can call me Bri��
832-633-5149.
Exclusively100nclusive@gmail.c om Originally Posted by Exclusively100nclusive
Hello and welcome!! Damn you do have some amazing doll eyes.
welcome!!! WOW!!!