Encounter: Checkin' out Chicas - A Field Report

Date: 5/12/2022
Name: Chicas Locas
Phone: (713) 784-5900
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://chicaslocas.club/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 6440 Southwest Fry. (harwin @SW Frwy)
Activities: Scouting, dances, NE, SE, rubbing thru pants, number collection
Hair Length and Color: Blonde short, Bruenett long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Blonde very good looking resembles Scarlett Johansson rubber tiddies; Brunett second tier in looks, more personality, natural.
Recommendation: Not sure how to answer. The club is worth visiting, the girls I saw weren't if you are there for outside the club.
Man that spot was off the chain during it’s heyday(for everyone else). I used to go there just for lunch. Never really got lucky there like the other SC gurus.
Miss the old days there. Was no place better. Now it's just constant hustle.
Remember TGSHOE days well. Great report AM
Nice review
Sadly I dropped this place from my rounds
Interesting and well-written reviews. That life cycle has happened at several of my formerly favorite clubs like Treasure. Little variety, poor communication and high-dollar bad service. Sadly too many people probably pay their prices so the trend will likely continue.
  • nice1
  • 05-24-2022, 07:54 AM
Miss the old days there. Was no place better. Now it's just constant hustle. Originally Posted by beanocook
You ain’t lying 😔😔
Great report!! Thanks
I avoid that place. I prefer Centerfolds
I avoid that place. I prefer Centerfolds Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Think I’m going hit up Centerfolds this weekend. Is it any good during the day shift on saturdays?
I had gone by Centerfolds at around 7 on a weekday night. Dead.

I was the only customer and the girls were all gathered around a table talking and playing on their phones.

Decided I could waste the cover before getting a drink and trying in vain to have fun in such a place.

Pity because CF had always been a go to place for me but even before Covid the place was going downhill.

I was the only customer and the girls were all gathered around a table talking and playing on their phones.

Decided I could waste the cover before getting a drink and trying in vain to have fun in such a place.

Pity because CF had always been a go to place for me but even before Covid the place was going downhill. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
My experience as well, on a weekday afternoon. Sad.

Pity because CF had always been a go to place for me but even before Covid the place was going downhill. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Good to know. Won’t waste my time then.
I hit it up The Fold a Friday afternoon about 5 or 6 and it was pretty fun. There was definite talent there - hot gals. But alas that was a year ago. But that place used to rock all thru the 90's. The waitresses even gave me HJ's. What was the name of that hispanic waitress with a tic/bend in her neck? She would always round up a girl that would "play".