Best looking at LA?

In your opinion, who is the best looking at LA? I’m going to see Lovely today, but it’s mostly for the service. It feels like a lot of reviews have kinda different descriptions of the girls. I just wanted yalls opinion kinda in one place, for some comparison.
Maybe Amy, can’t focus at work at times thinking about that ass. Also I like that she always gets 2 from me
Look wise( face, body,boob and ass) I would say Kitty
All I can say is Princess is the youngest one among 3, her face will look better if the shape of mouth narrows a lit LOL, but different guy got different taste~
Anyone know if princess will do tit fucking?
I haven’t had time to see Princess and looks like I missed out on Kitty, but Amy is smoking hot. Definitely my favorite at LA. Lovely had the makeup a little heavy the last 2 times I saw her.
I've seen Lovely twice last week. The GOTH look and heavy white foundation is gone.

She looks much better IMHO!
I've seen Lovely twice last week. The GOTH look and heavy white foundation is gone.

She looks much better IMHO! Originally Posted by Let's Go!
When I first saw her she dressed almost modestly, or like she was going out to a party. Then she went thru her full on street hooker style. I hope she tones it down. She is naturally beautiful.
I saw princess yesterday. She doesn’t look like the photos, but she has a fun body! Her tits are natural and she is a great time!
I saw princess yesterday. She doesn’t look like the photos, but she has a fun body! Her tits are natural and she is a great time! Originally Posted by Reggie163
Fun body? That's an odd way to phrase that newbie
Princess is just right in the looks department for me..
Princess is just right in the looks department for me.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Better than kitty IMO
I hope kitty comes back so I can see her, although princess is hot in my opinion, I do not think we clicked..
I really miss nana!!