Nebraska

Miss Lacylynn is thinking about touring Nebraska. Let me know if your interested....
You look hot, and certainly have some good reviews. I am pretty sure a lot of guys would interested, but I'm sure what days you will be here will make people's final choice. Unfortunately, other things like work can get in the way of play time. Do you have an approximate time you would be coming?
Thanks. I was thinking about next week or the following if I get enough feed back.
Hell yeah!!!!!
Come visit please.
cum play
Yes, come to Omaha and enjoy some Midwest hospitality, it sure isn't DFW but its all we got around here. We will show you a good time.
Thanks everyone...looking forward to the Midwest. I'm planning a trip this next week to Omaha and possibly Lincoln (depending on response). Tentative dates are 10-11th ..let me know what day and time you prefer.

See you soon...
For me, just post your business hours so I can fit you in. I'm sure many Omaha horn dogs will be anxiously awaiting your arrival, with me being one.
You guys treat her good so she'll come back.
Wish I wasn't going to be out of town on business for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Elena's right: treat ner nice guys so she'll come back!
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone... here's my schedule:

Wed. Nov. 9th..taking appointments from 4pm-10pm
Thurs Nov. 10 9am-9pm
Friday Nov.11 9am-noon...might stay longer depending on reponse.

See you soon...
Dibs!