what just happened here?

Obliterated without even the courtesy of a reach-around.
heh.

obliterated is right. i got the infraction equivalent of a dry fuck.

it's all good, though. if you don't occasionally wake cryptkicker up he might go soft on us.
Does this mean I can no longer refer to an overly plump person as being a "fatty" ?
Or mention when I plop down in my easy chair and enjoy a "Bud" ?
It was a rule 15 infraction and you all know better. It does not matter if laws change on a particular subject. Eccie is not a democracy and while we are very lenient concerning certain subjects the nuclear ones cannot be discussed
my point was, THAT subject shouldn't be nuclear, especially when being discussed in a generic context rather than in reference to any particular person. i'm the first to support eccie not being a democracy, but that's just silly. and the points you gave me was heavy handed, even for you, breh.
Nuclear or not nuclear is not up to you or me. It is the guidelines as set forth by ownership. Casual mention often only gets a warning. You were not casual.
Is it an unmentionable world wide?
there's one way to find out.....
oh god here goes john
Is it an unmentionable world wide? Originally Posted by dirt street cowboy
It is: #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.

You will note that even the general discussion is not allowed.
in all seriousness, i'd be interested in hearing the rationale. it might be a good reason none of us ever thought about.

or they might just be pussies.

Now you are getting back to something we CAN discuss JD.
Guess it even isn't legal to discuss in states that it is legal to purchase? I mean, talking about the legal stuff to purchase ofcourse
i just want to understand the policy and why it's in place. that's why i made the thread originally, because i was hoping to draw out that information. i'm just curious, but if the powers that be would be so kind as to explain the rationale i would consider it a fair trade for the 10 points.