A must read for all men on here

I have always wanted to explain this but never could get the words out as perfect as he did.

If you're unsure of your sexual skills or prowess, they know just how to let you know what they like and what they do not if you ask. And they'll gladly help you think you are the best lover in the world.

Most of them list their preferred beverages or gift ideas, so you can always break the ice with something from their showcase or P411 profile.

And many of them, after you see them a bit after a while will gladly accept a bit of dinner and conversation as long as you pick up the tab. Though I have had a few insist on going dutch. They are people too and like anyone else, they enjoy polite, engaging, respectful company. And it they are busy, they will politely decline.

Don't abuse it, guys, when a provider gives you that extra touch. Write her a good review, tip her, get her a nice, thoughtful gift and say thanks, always say thanks!

I don't "pay" for OTC time. In part because at that point, I'm dealing with a person, not a provider...and usually one that I've done a fair amount of business with and there is some history of doing a little extra for each other. Neither do I insist or require it, if I make an invitation, it's only that...an invitation.

They may be "whores in the bedroom", but they are also ladies outside of it. Just treat 'em right like you should any lady. Originally Posted by Rehke
+1000
Can this be pinned at the top? Its a very good thread

I also like the one about ATF's

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=948361&highlight=
I saw this post earlier in a different thread and thought it was great myself. And I'm still looking for just one lady to see for '14.
Great post. Sad thing is, you shouldn't have to remind grown men to treat a lady with respect and kindness regardless of age, race, religion or profession.
There are some refreshing responses here. I just finished reading Alex LIeberman's "Buy The Hour" and ended up with the impression that many ladies have a sinister feeling towards hobbyists. That has not been my experience. I believe I've been around enough to tell when someone is insincere.

There are many ladies on this board I would like to meet. "Meet" being the key word. I have read posts and exchanged PM's with some and believe there is a genuine side of them that would be pleasant company for a cup of coffee or just a chat. One caveat is I do like hugs.

And three of them are at the top of this thread. See ladies, you have secret admirers.

BSB, thanks for bringing Rehke's post to light. He does appear to be a pretty good guy.
And who said chivalry was dead. I am one for treating a lady like a queen however lets not forget not all women are ladies some are downright bitches others behave like little kids. It is rear to find a provider that espouses the logic talked about above. You can blame the Almighty dollar. I have gone on many a dates with providers just to know before play time but my friends I tell you this.... SOME (as in more than one but less than all) of them have fucked up lives and just hearing how they handle situations in their lives makes me realize just keep it to the bed room and leave no need to put drama on your shoulders. Also hearing about some of their lives takes the fun away from playing. I would rather not know and just keep it to a civil bcd meeting.
I will add though, I have met providers that I really enjoyed the way they thought things out and acted and some I have helped professionally handle very difficult situations because you knew they wanted to truelly better themselves and they had a heart others I tap and runnnnn awayyyyyy
You shouldn't have to remind grown men to treat each other with respect either, but this is ECCIE.
I personally really enjoy treating these ladies with much kindness and respect. I appreciate what they provide on many levels. Sure there are a few that just can't respond, but most of the time we have such a nice time. They know I like them as a person and I believe it is returned. If not, well, the pretend is very nice.
I have had some great OTC "dates" with providers; yeah I ALWAYS treat... and I cannot remember a time when the sex wasn't amazing.. it seemed to take away some of the "provider/john" stigma.. girls here like to be treated nice and given a good hard personal fuck too..you'd be surprised
So when do you tickle their taints?
I personally really enjoy treating these ladies with much kindness and respect. I appreciate what they provide on many levels. Sure there are a few that just can't respond, but most of the time we have such a nice time. They know I like them as a person and I believe it is returned. If not, well, the pretend is very nice. Originally Posted by diddleman
...And you are a very sweet gentlemen.

Thank you.
BSB, thanks for bringing Rehke's post to light. He does appear to be a pretty good guy. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Fruedian Slip!

The credit goes to Dallastxbaby sweetheart.
Dallastxbaby, don't be so gullible.
I wish you could see how he talks in the ML or in PM's.
you would be shocked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhmrnYbIVqs

CG
Ok wait.... did I just read a thread that had no hostility in it? It's a red letter day folks. And holy crap on the new talent around here. Jessica, you are unbelievably hot. I have a friend that is looking for someone awesome like you. I need to keep up on the new beauties around Dallas now. My goodness how times have changed.