Boobies

I want a boobjob. Thinkin bout taking donations for the guys who wanna help. In return longer sessions, discounts and so forth. Is there a thing for this...
I dunno if its still active, but www.myfreeimplants.com used to be a thing...
I got to like $1000 then something happened with the site.
Do not let the dr touch your taint.
Dont do it Ari!(you better let me examine them to be sure)
Oh Ari - yours are so nice now. Please reconsidered!!
I think it's awful that a woman starts a thread entitled "Boobies", and then doesn't show hers in the very first post. Bait and switch!
Yeah, tinman is calling shenanigans on this thread.
Don't do it, natural boobs no mater how small or awkward are always sexier than fakes. Embrace your body. Idk I prefer natural looking woman and there imperfections over dolled up women.
Why would even consider? Unless you have flat boobs (less than A).
I hate it when men try to tell a woman what to do with their body-- if she's doing it because it is what SHE wants then why is it the place of anyone to tell her what to do with her body?

You won't see someone with MM's? Oh well, there's half a dozen right behind you that will.

Just like with me and my tits. Don't like my big naturals? There's half a dozen behind you that do.

Its one thing when a lady is considering doing it because she feels pressured.. but if its what she wants then.. hey-- allow her to be happy. (Not saying to fund it.. but why judge?)
Your argument would be much more persuasive, Grace, if you also posted a photo of those large naturals.
  • grean
  • 07-14-2017, 12:16 PM
Your argument would be much more persuasive, Grace, if you also posted a photo of those large naturals. Originally Posted by TinMan
Indeed!

Grace us if you would, please!
I hate it when men try to tell a woman what to do with their body-- if she's doing it because it is what SHE wants then why is it the place of anyone to tell her what to do with her body?

You won't see someone with MM's? Oh well, there's half a dozen right behind you that will.

Just like with me and my tits. Don't like my big naturals? There's half a dozen behind you that do.

Its one thing when a lady is considering doing it because she feels pressured.. but if its what she wants then.. hey-- allow her to be happy. (Not saying to fund it.. but why judge?) Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Calm down white in shining, was giving my 2 cents... is that not allowed. Geeezus
Sure.. throw your 2 cents in. It tells us a lot more about you than anything else.

Alas-- no tit pic from me. This is her thread-- allow her titties to shine!