Encounter: Passed on the water and got a PEPSI at Sun’s Spa. Joined the Pepsi Club

Date: 4/19
Name: Pepsi
Address and Phone: -
Address: -
Phone: 682-222-5848
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBJ and more BBJ and RACG. DFK

She can pass any oral exam
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown and shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Spinner with natural B’s could be C

Good body
Recommendation: Yes
I got my Pepsi membership card
I need to take her to Church
She likes the sauce. Good review
She likes the sauce. Good review Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
Thanks for bumping this review. A lot of value was provided in your post buddy........
I need to take her to Church Originally Posted by Stevensegal
lmao, I might have to venture out for Sunday service
Those B’s are perfect on her. Hot or cold, I will take a glass of Pepsi
Pepsi is great, she has a face and a breast. I will drink her soul out of her body and offer it to Moloch: soda metaphor haha!
The pair of B’s match her body type very well
I got a pair of B's in middle school. Drank a Pepsi. Mmmm I'm going to give her the sauce
I got a pair of B's in middle school. Drank a Pepsi. Mmmm I'm going to give her the sauce Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Pair of B's.....you mean like BB from Luxury? My bad, forgot this was a Sun thread. These guys won't like us mentioning the competition.

Don't forget to take her to church and get her a Pepsi membership card.....AFTER you give her the sauce. Speaking of Pepsi, i love a glass of Pepsi that's hot or cold.
To be fair, there's Luxury promo going on too, but it's neither as egregious or lacking in creativity
To be fair, there's Luxury promo going on too, but it's neither as egregious or lacking in creativity Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Completely agree with that. The Sun promoters/thread bumpers provide ZERO value to anyone in the AMP section.

The Luxury promoters at least provide value in other ways (i.e. reviews) and have insight to provide (when they're not defending every single negative thing said about the Luxury ladies).
Completely agree with that. The Sun promoters/thread bumpers provide ZERO value to anyone in the AMP section.

The Luxury promoters at least provide value in other ways (i.e. reviews) and have insight to provide (when they're not defending every single negative thing said about the Luxury ladies). Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
At least he didn't use the word chrome in his title this time. I pretty much don't believe any promoter thread. The only believable thing is that a person with that name works there.
At least he didn't use the word chrome in his title this time. I pretty much don't believe any promoter thread. The only believable thing is that a person with that name works there. Originally Posted by anyong
But the real question is......does she like the sauce?