Encounter: Yoko

Date: 4/21/2021
Name: YOKO
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Same as above in North Dallas
Phone: See above
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Eye candy, LFK, TS, BBBJ, MPFS,69, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Relatively short about 5'-2" or so. Average face and body. B cups with nice semi-toned body. She is a short Korean.
Recommendation: Yes
Yoko is very pretty. Odd that you said ''eye candy'', followed by ''average face and body''. Antithetical descriptions.
I would say ''beautiful''. Very lovely girl is Yoko.
The fact that she wanted round two is all anyone needs to know
The fact that she wanted round two is all anyone needs to know Originally Posted by Ashram
True that. Some guys painted a portrait of Yoko as less ''into'' a session than other girls. I think that is a judgement on her demeanor, Yoko's service betrays that description.
True that. Some guys painted a portrait of Yoko as less ''into'' a session than other girls. I think that is a judgement on her demeanor, Yoko's service betrays that description. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It's just a matter of time. Not everyone gets best service every time.
It's just a matter of time. Not everyone gets best service every time. Originally Posted by Ashram
and some guys think their service isn't good, if their Provider isn't screaming while faking an orgasm.