Sexual Piranhas

Who in Arkansas would you consider to be, let's say in the top 5 of Sexual Piranhas?
By piranhas do you mean girls who use there teeth

I'm sorry i cant help with who too see but i can help with who not too see
1 Danielle
2 Ginger
3 Bady Dallas
5 Serenity run run run
By piranhas do you mean girls who use there teeth

I'm sorry... i can help with who... too see
1 Danielle
2 Ginger
3 Bady Dallas
5 Serenity fun fun fun Originally Posted by Rockcity66
There, fixed that for ya.
I know what I put. i might be dumb but i aint stupid

himeros massage me for all the stuff you need too kno
Too bad Ginger is in NWA, she is a top of my list of ladies I want to see. I haven't heard anything negative about this beautiful woman.
Too bad Ginger is in NWA, she is a top of my list of ladies I want to see. I haven't heard anything negative about this beautiful woman. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Aww, thanks hon!

I still think you should make a little detour through Northwest Arkansas.
Aww, thanks hon!

I still think you should make a little detour through Northwest Arkansas. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sweetheart you are making it so hard for me not to reroute my entire trip back home. Lol
I have never written a review,but I have seen Ginger 3 times and I had a great time with her every time.
I have never written a review,but I have seen Ginger 3 times and I had a great time with her every time. Originally Posted by ozarkeasy
Thanks, hon! It's been far too long. We need to reconnect soon!
What, exactly, would you consider to be a sexual piranha?
I have seen Ginger and she is an awesome woman and an excellent provider. One of these days I will see her again.

I cannot say much for the others as I have not seen them.
What, exactly, would you consider to be a sexual piranha? Originally Posted by Dearest
A lady that the very second she laid eye's on me, she would be in full attack mode!
Our sexual energy would leave us wore out after an hour.
Most importantly, very few sexual limitations.
Well then, by your definition I would have to nominate in no specific order:

Nova, Ginger, Ms. Chrissy.25, Veronica Sun, SarahLynn. They are all voracious lovers that will leave you drained, weak in the knees and completely satisfied.
A lady that the very second she laid eye's on me, she would be in full attack mode!
Our sexual energy would leave us wore out after an hour.
Most importantly, very few sexual limitations. Originally Posted by Himeros Desire God
Are you holding a plate of sushi in one hand and a bottle of tequila in the other?
Well then, by your definition I would have to nominate in no specific order:

Nova, Ginger, Ms. Chrissy.25, Veronica Sun, SarahLynn. They are all voracious lovers that will leave you drained, weak in the knees and completely satisfied. Originally Posted by twobullhunglow