Just Wondering

I had occasion to see several Showcases today. In each, the lady gave her measurements which were something on the order of: 34-25-25

I used to believe the hip measurements were just typo's but it is so common in ladies descriptions of their measurements that I'm beginning to believe that either it is because the ladies can't read a tape or because there is a deliberate attempt to slim down by text. LOL

What's the story ladies?
I try not to put my hip size because I have no idea. I don't have a tape measure laying around LOL.

At least for me I hope the guys can see I have some curves from the pictures, hehe.
And delightful ones they are too, Penny.
I have seen your hips CeCe.
I can say I don't care at all what they measure.
You are uber hot my lady.
Not only is Cece a hottie but she is so very nice and sweet guys.
What a treasure.
JB, I know you mean well but you are overworked as it is. So I will volunteer to measure up CeCe and any other uber babes when they are in the capital city. Cap
I will measure your hips for you CeCe. Do you ever tour outside of Cleveland?
You must love this place dude.
Well if one of you fine gents walk into an appointment with a tape measure in hand, I am going to start laughing! However, I do need help LOL!
Yikes! I'd never walk into an appointment with a tape measure. I'd be afraid the lady would use it to measure me, in several embarrassing ways.
I don't know my hip measurements but I know I love it when they're grabbed... just the right way. *wink*
This is simple a short trip to Victory Secrets can solve everthing ,lol.
Aw, Joan. Don't take all the fun out of it.

Of course, I guess I could drift by VS and quietly watch the beautiful girls getting measured . . .

This is simple a short trip to Victory Secrets can solve everthing ,lol. Originally Posted by JoanJet
After similar issues have been discussed, I'll guess that the method of entering those stats is a pull down menu. Lowest number (default) is 25. Can any ladies confirm?
It's been awhile since I originally created my profile here, but I think you are correct (if I remember right.) Hehe.
It's been awhile since I originally created my profile here, but I think you are correct (if I remember right.) Hehe. Originally Posted by Cece Sinclaire
Sooo nice to hear from you Cece.
I'd flirt with you online here but mods aren't supposed to.