hello all.

As you know, John Bull has stepped down as moderator and I have since been given those duties.
I look forward to working with all of you here and I am hopeful we can grow this board and make it a fun, friendly and worth everyone's time to visit often kinda place.
Welcome Marcus. I'm so very pleased that you agreed to step in for me.

Now you ladies give Marcus a good welcome here.
lol ok but i dont think he has enough women under his belt to be called Super yet. But im happy to assist with that problem Marcus!
  • MLG
  • 02-13-2011, 10:38 AM
Um wow!

Never thought I would see the day!

Congrats Marcus!
Um wow!

Never thought I would see the day!

Congrats Marcus! Originally Posted by MLG
Really?
How come?
  • MLG
  • 02-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Really?
How come? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I never thought John Bull would not be a mod....hes been one as long as I have been around....*grins*
I agree. Not natural.
Welcome Marcus. JB would buy me a cold one whenever I could get him to pry open his wallet. Will you be upholding his traditions???
And I'm still not going to buy you a cold one unless it's a glass of milk! On the other hand, you owe me a case or two.

Dear, dear MLG, times do change. As you can see, I'm still a mod. Just not actively monitoring forums. Time for the young ones to take over, sez I.
  • MLG
  • 02-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Well as long as u are still gonna be around....I would miss u otherwise.....
You are always in my dreams, dear one.
  • MLG
  • 02-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Marcus, is there any reason whey WVA is not on the boards? LOL I just moved here and Dang
Hmmm, I go to Mineral Wells WV often enough. WV does need representation.
Shar
WVa is like a number of other areas in that there just hasn't been any demand. The few providers known to me come from so close to Ohio and Ky that they use those forums.
Still, management always wants to know the customers wishes.