Pussy size

I always see tight pussy advertised. I have never sought this. This may be why I like older providers or moms. I am also pretty large which may factor in as well. I know a lot of guys view it as worn out but I just love a loose wet pussy. It allows me to last longer and have more fun. I think it feels better but my drinking buddies last night said I was crazy.

Anyone here agree with me?

I guess most of the girls on here would not say so but I think it’s great.
You think MILFs have stretched out kitties? You are on your own on this one.
Not what I said at all. I just don’t get the infatuation with tight pussy. It’s less pleasurable for me, wether that satisfaction is psychological or physical I am unsure. It came up around some married guys last night that miss “tight” pussy and I just said I feel more at home in a woman with a different feeling. I understand why many guys would like it but for me, I prefer “relaxed” fit so-to-speak.
LOL@tight pussy is less pleasurable...you ok?
Well that puts me out...LOL
Ima go with your friend...Are you crazy haha...
Well that puts me out...LOL Originally Posted by Brandee69
Lol. This is kinda the opposite for us guys when a woman says she prefers sizes ___ and under, and I'm in the over.

I be like, YEAAAAHH!! I'M TOO HUGE FOR HER!!

But, since I don't have a monster, it's not a widespread thing for me. But, you know, once a year or so, it's cool to be 'too big' for somebody.
Lol. This is kinda the opposite for us guys when a woman says she prefers sizes ___ and under, and I'm in the over.

I be like, YEAAAAHH!! I'M TOO HUGE FOR HER!!

But, since I don't have a monster, it's not a widespread thing for me. But, you know, once a year or so, it's cool to be 'too big' for somebody. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Lmao...
i'm out .. but I do like a big some sometimes just for the hell of it ,,
I agree, also I think all pussy is loose when a woman is turned on or relaxed
I’m as tight as they come. It’s not fun having to turn big guys away. But I was born with an unusually very small pelvic area.
The only thing I've noticed is that most providers feel more similar to each other (between "tight" and "extra tight") while civvies seem to vary quite a bit based on personal experience. Perhaps being a provider kinda self-selects for having a tighter pussy.

I understand what OP is getting at. A few years ago, my lady and I had an open relationship. I went on a coffee date with a 30-something civvie lady and our 45 minute chat ended up with me in her bedroom, licking her pussy. When it was time to fuck, she had both the wettest and most loose pussy I'd ever encountered. It wasn't bad, just different. The feeling is much less intense than a tight pussy but there's more of a 'sport-fucking' element to the sex. We saw each other several times and each session was sweaty and lengthy. Juice literally came out without me doing anything but foreplay.

Tight is right but loose has it's place. My endowment is average so the feelings can differ for smaller guys and bigger guys.
Women are all different sizes and abilities there; a relaxed fit opens up many other possibilities.
"If the vagina feels "too tight" during lovemaking, the woman is either (1) not interested in sex, or (2) she has not had enough warm-up time to allow her vaginal musculature to relax enough for comfortable insertion.

A man who attempts intercourse before the woman is fully aroused–before her vagina has relaxed and become well lubricated–is either sexually unsophisticated or a boor. Most women require at least 30 minutes of sensuality—kissing, hugging, and mutual massage for their vaginas to relax enough to allow the penis to slide in comfortably. That's why leisurely, playful, whole-body lovemaking is so important. It gives women (and men) the warm-up time they need. In addition, it also allows the vagina to relax, and, in most women, produce enough natural lubrication for comfortable intercourse. In other words, the solution to vaginal tightness is extended foreplay. It you need more lubrication, try a commercial lubricant."
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...nd-loose-women

My girlfriend who recently went through nursing school and I were talking about this not long ago. Her husband has been blessed with a very large cock, but she's not worn out like an old gym sock. It's because the vag expands when completely aroused and doing kegel exercises helps to keep things nice and toned up.

It's amazing how uneducated people are about the female body (some gents don't realize ladies pee out of a separate hole) and how we just accept archaic beliefs as truth.
  • grean
  • 10-12-2018, 07:25 AM
Well that puts me out...LOL Originally Posted by Brandee69
Yours was hot, wet and plenty tight for me!