How did everyone come up with their name

My name Tara came from Gone with the wind. One of my favorite movies. Curious as to how you guys and girls came up with yalls
Hey Tara, welcum back. I live on a ranch and raise angus cattle. After people get to know me, they tend to leave the g out of my name. Lol
Mine means "Fast Driver" in German. I lived in Germany for 3 wonderful years of my life, and have been a sports car nut my entire life.

And - I am a Driving Instructor, member of a private racetrack, and do several trackday events and driving events yearlong.
I threw darts at a magazine and they landed on Jim Kelly’s crotch. Thus Jimballs12 was born.
"Star" Came from the Lost Boys
I looked outside my window and saw a Nissan Pathfinder. Old ASPD name used the area code; this one... well yeah.
...... I meant to answer this earlier.
I was told i looked like Nick Cage. Now I'm just an old balding dude that likes to eat ass.
"Star" Came from the Lost Boys Originally Posted by melannie_star
Love that movie!

As for my name, Thanks Mom!
Mine is self explanatory. The 2 hobbies I had, and still have before I found this hobby.
...... I meant to answer this earlier. Originally Posted by slowmover
HAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Most awesome.
HornyOldFartWithABigDickVelcro TenniesAndABadassYugo is too long and Chung Tran was already taken.
Gina of Private Connection and P-411

She gave me the name Lindsay Lee . All of us PC girls had a first and last name!
bitch looked at my 1.5 inches of dangeling death, & said but you've got the girth of a tuna can....

PC reminds me of the good 'ole days...
I'm obsessed with alliteration. The three B's are in order of my confidence that they might be true and their importance.