Dallas - Best Large Breasted Providers?

Visiting Dallas next month! Looking for recommendations for large breasted providers in the DFW. Natural and MM. Ladies feel free to pitch in as well. Thanks!
I have naturally large breasts in an older woman “hanging basket” sort of way.

And don’t laugh! Most men adore me!

Ha!

Always,
Elisabeth

P.S. There are several, if not dozens and dozens, of similar (informative) topics in this forum if you do a search.
All natural 34DDDs here
I’ll +1 for Jules, her breast are spectacular!! Been a while since I’ve seen her but can’t wait to get back!
I’ll +1 for Jules, her breast are spectacular!! Been a while since I’ve seen her but can’t wait to get back! Originally Posted by Manny4Fun
Can’t wait
SexyKim2008 and JustJackie have some that will be on your mind for days after your encounter. No sag either
SexyKim2008 and JustJackie have some that will be on your mind for days after your encounter. No sag either Originally Posted by ScrewedUp29

❤️❤️ we sure do!!! 😘😘

Thank you
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2019, 10:47 AM
I have naturally large breasts in an older woman “hanging basket” sort of way.

And don’t laugh! Most men adore me!

Ha!

Always,
Elisabeth

P.S. There are several, if not dozens and dozens, of similar (informative) topics in this forum if you do a search. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Hanging basket? How about a little show and tell from all the participants
❤️❤️ we sure do!!! 😘😘

Thank you Originally Posted by justjackie

Saving profile to my favorites for the future
My 38ffs visit Dallas so maybe I'll be here when you come to town
38 all natural ddd
  • =cP
  • 04-28-2019, 01:51 AM
Jules' are AMAZING! Also check out Melannie Starr's MM bags o fun. Never had the pleasure (yet), but BERKLEIGH'S tits certainly are photogenic!
Jule, already mentioned
Nicole Cox
Star, already mentioned

I am sure others, just saying who I have met off the top
I'm a 36 DD all natural
Gina’s boobs are prize winners. Huge. Natural. Well presented. I do not believe there are any other providers who possess bosoms such as hers.

Jules has a killer rack. Nowhere as large as Gina’s, but much more than a handful. Great hangers. A Boob Man will NOT be disappointed with Jules, rather, he will be happy as can be for such a nice rack.

This is MHO, only.