MikMob is BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell NO.

This man put an alert out for $20! He Broke ya'll!
BEWARE!

Ladies if you have a nice incall, hide all your valuables!!! This man is flat BROKE!
FYI: Drama queen troll: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1945551

Guys, don't waste your time with this alien looking clown's angry posts... she's obviously on tough times right now with all of her recent Dallas posts.
BEWARE!

Ladies if you have a nice incall, hide all your valuables!!! This man is flat BROKE! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members.
Damn you must be broke to embarrass yourself over 20$.
Guess these hookers be making a lot less these days, we’re paying too much.
Damn well Mikmob has been a regular of mine for awhile , I have a real nice incall he always visits . Unfortunately Never known him to be broke, only cute asf!! Lolz
BEWARE!

Ladies if you have a nice incall, hide all your valuables!!! This man is flat BROKE! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

So you make an assumption that a guy who posts an alert on a provider who stole $20 from him is broke? What would you do if a hobbyist shorted you $20 on your donation? Would you think nothing of it or would you let the community know about it?
So you make an assumption that a guy who posts an alert on a provider who stole $20 from him is broke? What would you do if a hobbyist shorted you $20 on your donation? Would you think nothing of it or would you let the community know about it? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I would let it go. Have been shorted $20 before, and did not say a word just kept a mental note in my brain. who cares about $20? seriously
I would let it go. Have been shorted $20 before, and did not say a word just kept a mental note in my brain. who cares about $20? seriously Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
{" I just got $500 the other day for an hour and the guy only stayed 15 minutes... I NEVER give any money back. She did herself a dis-service.

www.MyaMichelleVIP.com}"
well usually i only get $100 bills so its kinda hard to get shorted :wink: I count my money before session anyways. lol
I would let it go. Have been shorted $20 before, and did not say a word just kept a mental note in my brain. who cares about $20? seriously Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
You would let it go? So does that mean that if he wanted to see you again, you would welcome his company again after stealing money from your donation the previous time? It may be just $20, but since you do not care and you let it go, he may short you $40 the next time. Stealing is the principle subject matter that should be the concern here and I believe that is what the alert was for, not just $20.

BTW, keeping a mental note of him shorting you is not only doing a disservice to other providers whom he may see in the future, but also, it is NOT just letting it go.
You would let it go? So does that mean that if he wanted to see you again, you would welcome his company again after stealing money from your donation the previous time? It may be just $20, but since you do not care and you let it go, he may short you $40 the next time. Stealing is the principle subject matter that should be the concern here and I believe that is what the alert was for, not just $20.

BTW, keeping a mental note of him shorting you is not only doing a disservice to other providers whom he may see in the future, but also, it is NOT just letting it go. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
If he paid in all 20's then maybe one got stuck in his pocket! Jeeze, he could have miscounted! I may bring it up, i may not. Honestly at my price point whining of $20 is tacky. $20 is not going to sink my ship. LMAO if i saw him again i would certainly count very carefully before everything begins.
Quite a change from Post #1 where you attack and slam him as being Broke and hide your valuables to Post #11 "I guess he may have miscounted and if I saw again I'd count"

Never post angry or drunk in the middle of the night.
Quite a change from Post #1 where you attack and slam him as being Broke and hide your valuables to Post #11 "I guess he may have miscounted and if I saw again I'd count"

Never post angry or drunk in the middle of the night. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Honey i am on a keto diet, i haven't drank in weeks. And i still stand by post #1, he is asking me if a client shorted me $20 out of my $500 donation. Which hasn't happened to me in years.

I still say ladies should hide their valuables when seeing this man. If $20 has stricken him with such grief, He might be swiping playstation 4 controllers, and Beats head phones on his way out the door!
So this thief is honestly gonna try to blame the person she stole from?
If anyone signs on to see this thief, you get what you deserve!
I think branding all her reviews with the thread admitting she’s a thief and will try to alert on you if you don’t like being stolen from should be done

What’s worse? A fake review, or an admitted thief?

Can we start a petition for that? This is an INFORMATION site, and that’s some pretty important information.

Hell at least unlock her reviews so we can comment on them.