Sara Madison Shockingly No (Extremely Racist)

Date: 05/06/2019
Name: Sara Madison
User ID:: 492548
Phone: She provides after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=492548
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT BELT LINE
Activities: NA
Hair Length and Color: Brunette to Shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: DON'T CARE HOW SHE LOOKS. SHE IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND RACIST
Recommendation: No
Fuck her!
Consider yourself lucky. Yesterday she had three reviews. Busy day. Must be trying to make rent before there's a late charge.
  • motor
  • 05-06-2019, 03:58 PM
I have seen her twice.I am Mexican,born here in Texas.Proud to be a Texan.She never asked me my race or age before I saw her.I had a great time with her.
I responded to her in the PM itself. And also when she texted at 2:40 I did respond. Going through a school zone or doing a 70 on DNT I really can't reply the very next second and I don't need to explain that to her.
What a shit show. No activities took place so most likely will be relocated to coed.

Popcorn time!!!
I am proud Indian doctor from India. Saw her today no issues with her. Maybe I will review of how good she was to me.
How was she racist she has seen every color man I have some friends that see often ?
Good for those who had a good time with her.
This was my experience. I am not going to argue or go back and forth on it.
Peace ���� Happy hobbying folks
to be honest if you never saw her this shouldn't be a review.a lot of girls on here put in their showcase what race they don't want to see.its their right.some girls don't see uncircumsized men.
She sounds like a loser
I saw Sara on day one and I have seen her multiple times since our 1st meet. I know she has seen other Indian guys.. and went flawlessly. I know for sure she is not a racist and I can assure that. Whether you are brown, yellow, white or any other color she treats them equally.
Sara is a sweetheart and her TCB is great & BCD is excellent, and in every aspect there are no complaints what so ever.
No activities took place so most likely will be relocated to coed. Originally Posted by Shep3.0

^^^