Review: (Dominican Republic) SPAV

Date: Feb 2021
Name: Frank (See ROS)
Contact Info: reservations@satisfactionplusv acations.com (don't know why there is a space showing, there is no space in the email)
URL / Website: http://www.satisfactionplusadultvaca...com/resort.htm http://www.adultvacationforum.com/
General Area: Small town between Santo Domingo and San Pedro De Macoris
Activities: Multi-day all inclusive with multiple women
Session Length: 7 days
Fee: 450/night + extra girls + anything you spend outside of the hotel
Hair Length and Color: Multiple girls - black hair, usually in a bun or ponytail. Varies by the girl
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Multiple girls - 5'0 to 5'6, all of them tiny spinners
Recommendation: Yes
Glad to hear you had a great time at SPAV. It is a great place. I've been twice and have my third trip booked.
Good review. Thanks

Could you give us a cost break down. How much did you spend total? Are the girls included in the nightly cost? ect....
Good review. Thanks

Could you give us a cost break down. How much did you spend total? Are the girls included in the nightly cost? ect.... Originally Posted by jajake56

The only two things you need to pay for are the airfare and the cost for the hotel, which is 450/night or 420/night if you book 7+ days. That includes everything at the hotel, from the three meals and the one girl. The only cash you'll need on you is for extra girls, shopping, or restaurants. Most places accept credit cards. I brought an extra 2000 and only used about 800 in cash (counting everything on the trip, including food and other stuff when I was waiting in FLL on a layover). On my card I put about 350 in shopping and eating (100 at the airport and dinner on my layover)

To have another girl, it costs an extra $100 USD for a day time, or night time (9a-9p, 9p-9a) or $200 (I believe) for a 24-hour girl. I didn't go for an extra 24hour girl.
Thanks for the breakdown. Good info. (Too steep for me though. I could do 7 days in TJ for 1000 less than you spent). Not judging, glad you had a good time.
Thanks for the breakdown. Good info. (Too steep for me though. I could do 7 days in TJ for 1000 less than you spent). Not judging, glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by jajake56

What's TJ?
Tijuana
An amazing site I really like it thanks for sharing this.
Is BBBJ offered as standard activity? Or is it YMMV?
Is BBBJ offered as standard activity? Or is it YMMV? Originally Posted by Broncos
The only uncovered activity allowed is a HJ. This is a resort rule and it is enforced.
when you got your mini girl any girl on girl play at all?
no BBBJ is a major turn off to me, everything else about this place seems perfect