Shooting Content

Any of you know of any local providers, or are providers, that shoot x-rated content?

I've been a filmmaker for years but have recently moved into shooting adult content. It's kind of hard to find talent in KC, so I thought I might ask here.

Thanks!
P411 has a photo and video options. If you’re a member, I think you can search via those options. You might also try Twitter. Good luck
P411 has a photo and video options. If you’re a member, I think you can search via those options. You might also try Twitter. Good luck Originally Posted by Audrey Astor
Nowadays that being listed on p411 can also just mean they have an OF account/their own content… I wish it was more clear because I’ve definitely had interest in the same over the years.
I'm one of those girls lol
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lets be fair you'd shoot content for a cheeseburger ijs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
lets be fair you'd shoot content for a cheeseburger ijs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Originally Posted by satan666
Lmao
Honestly let me know what you find on this OP. I’m in the same boat. I’ve done all commercial work for large brands and then a couple of one off onlyfans content for people but I’m not sure how to actually build a pool of clientele in this business.
lets be fair you'd shoot content for a cheeseburger ijs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Originally Posted by satan666
dang it im sorry i apologize for the points i got!!!!!!!!!!!!!...