OK Fellas- a contest for ya w/ a nice prize

We use to kick butt posting in Ohio and I like that because A. it's fun and B. it actually provides us with some protection so here's the contest... there will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner... whoever posts the most between September 1st and 30th...

1st place- I will book 2 hours with the girl that post the most
2nd place- I will book one hour with the girl who posts second most
3rd place- I will pay the first 50 with the girl who posts 3rd most

must have at least 3 reviews somewhere reputable in the last 2 years.

JB, I believe that even though you are a mod you can participate in this contest cause it's not a freebie to the contest originator... me; however mod related posts don't count... kiss!

Let's get this party started. I am posting a fun thread to get you guys started... enjoy! And remember, we are all family on Eccie.

To get ya started... What's the best date you ever had outside the hobby?
Let's keep this outta the gutter... lol
A fuck buddy once gave me a cum in the cmish position that still stands as the best, longest cum of my life. I've had prettier women and I've had women who turned me on more and quicker, but none ever matched that seemingly 5 min cum. WooooHooooo
1st place- I will book 2 hours with the girl that post the most
2nd place- I will book one hour with the girl who posts second most
3rd place- I will pay the first 50 with the girl who posts 3rd most

Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I don't understand......
Lacey's gonna buy you a date with the highest posting lady but you have to be one of the top three posting guys...I think LOL
Lacey's gonna buy you a date with the highest posting lady but you have to be one of the top three posting guys...I think LOL Originally Posted by John Bull
That is an awesome deal! How very gracious of you Lacey. Are we going strictly off of post count or are you looking for length and quality of the posts? Are you only counting what is in the Ohio region?

Please clarify when you get a moment.

As to the question, my best date is a toss up. One was a couple of decades ago when I took a girlfriend to Clifty Falls in Indiana. We waited until sunset, and then made our way up Clifty Creek throught the gorge. Just about at nightfall, the moon rose as we entered the basin created by Little Clifty and Big Clifty Falls. We made our way onto the soft sand behind the falls and made love int he moonlight, under the cascade.

While it was very romantic, sadly she was not a very good lover, and i was only a mediocre one back then. It gets points simply for atmosphere, though. I would love to repeat it, knowing what i know now about the female orgasm with a gal I connect with at a more intense vibration. I need to recreate the date with a lady that thrums and shimmers with a bit more sexual energy.

The other date I am thinking of. . .hmmm. . .well look for a multi-part story. (Do serial postings count in our contest? lol?)
It was so long, I made another thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=93774

ENJOY!
Anon Love, of course it has to be on Ohio board. The idea is to get this board hopping with love and fun like it use to...

Marcus, the top male poster will win a date with the top female poster and the second top poster will win a date with the second top female poster and so on... cool?

And I hope all posts are SEXY!

How I will know is to tabulate everyday... and i am... so get sexy!
OK Lurkers, let's get with it now that you have an incentive.
Can a guy who was born and raised in Ohio for the first half of his life be in on this lol
I may live in Texas now but I am a Buckeye for life.... I of course am joking but this is a different idea that sounds very good!!!
Anon Love, of course it has to be on Ohio board. The idea is to get this board hopping with love and fun like it use to...

Marcus, the top male poster will win a date with the top female poster and the second top poster will win a date with the second top female poster and so on... cool?

And I hope all posts are SEXY!

How I will know is to tabulate everyday... and i am... so get sexy! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

Awesome. . .I am in. Did you get a chance to read my response to your best date query?
I tallied the posts in the OHIO COED (Lacey, et al please check me on the rules) and I show the following totals for week one of Lacey's contest:

GENTS

PSD=1
St. Mateo=1
CIJ=2
Captain Columbus=1
Marcus Aurelius=7
John Bull=11
Anonone=24

LADIES

Lila=1
Candi Carmelia=1
MLG=5