Senile Biden declares war on cattle ranchers and red meat

The crazy senile fool wants to restrict the amount of red meat you are allowed to eat to just 4 lbs a year.

Who is going to make sure that you don't eat an ounce over 4 lbs a year?
(FWIW, again, this was taken completely out of context - https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...88175303163905 )
https://www.technologyreview.com/202...microsoft/amp/

These cocksuckers want to control every aspect of your life. From vaccines to food.
Who is going to make sure that you don't eat an ounce over 4 lbs a year?
(FWIW, again, this was taken completely out of context - https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...88175303163905 ) Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
It is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

And if you don't think there are things governments can do to control behavior, well you better wake up
It is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

And if you don't think there are things governments can do to control behavior, well you better wake up Originally Posted by berryberry
China knows everything about their citizens. Everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLPkDDDOHw

Fox News has admitted that their graphic that you depict as the truth was, in fact, a bunch of bullshit. What are you going to complain about next? Being forced to consume plant based beer on the 4th of July? Spoiler alert... beer is plant based. But, if you listen to Larry Kudlow on Fox News, you'll believe that this is something new. Do yourself a favor and turn off Fox News because they are feeding you lies that, in turn, make you sound like a hysterical woman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLPkDDDOHw

Fox News has admitted that their graphic that you depict as the truth was, in fact, a bunch of bullshit. What are you going to complain about next? Being forced to consume plant based beer on the 4th of July? Spoiler alert... beer is plant based. But, if you listen to Larry Kudlow on Fox News, you'll believe that this is something new. Do yourself a favor and turn off Fox News because they are feeding you lies that, in turn, make you sound like a hysterical woman. Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125
So the video said the data from the study was accurate but it wasn't an official announcement from the senile fool in the White House

But to get to the climate change goals Senile Biden set - this is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

So either the goals he set are not attainable and as such, a joke or shit like this has to happen

I know it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points, but you should try it sometime
So the video said the data from the study was accurate but it wasn't an official announcement from the senile fool in the White House

But to get to the climate change goals Senile Biden set - this is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

So either the goals he set are not attainable and as such, a joke or shit like this has to happen

I know it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points, but you should try it sometime Originally Posted by berryberry
So your original post was that Biden wants to restrict the amount of red meat that you consume each year. You just admitted that was not the case. But, now you're trying to shift the conversation to try and make it look like you're right. Again, your narcissism gets in your way. You were wrong and I proved it. Also, as you like to say, "stay on topic".

In addition to being proven wrong, you are making another point that was brought up in the video... people like you can't let go of the "they're coming after my hamburgers" narrative despite Fox News telling you to your face that they duped you. You're getting bent out of shape at the wrong person. Get upset at Fox News for feeding you a line of bullshit.

Your statement of "it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points" is ironic given the fact that you literally posted a fake right wing propaganda talking point as the basis for your bitch session. Talk about being a sheep and not thinking for yourself. It seems like it is hard for you to think independently without referring to Fox News talking points.

How about next time you think before you speak.
So your original post was that Biden wants to restrict the amount of red meat that you consume each year. You just admitted that was not the case. But, now you're trying to shift the conversation to try and make it look like you're right. Again, your narcissism gets in your way. You were wrong and I proved it. Also, as you like to say, "stay on topic".

In addition to being proven wrong, you are making another point that was brought up in the video... people like you can't let go of the "they're coming after my hamburgers" narrative despite Fox News telling you to your face that they duped you. You're getting bent out of shape at the wrong person. Get upset at Fox News for feeding you a line of bullshit.

Your statement of "it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points" is ironic given the fact that you literally posted a fake right wing propaganda talking point as the basis for your bitch session. Talk about being a sheep and not thinking for yourself. It seems like it is hard for you to think independently without referring to Fox News talking points.

How about next time you think before you speak. Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125
Why do you bother?
  • signa
  • 04-27-2021, 01:39 PM
how is this going to even work ration cards? wtf dumbass is just going to make meat a blackmarket commodity.

How about next time you think before you speak. Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125
do you mean like suggesting trump was involved in collusion with the russians?

or he asked the georgia officials to somehow find enough votes to overturn the election?
or dozens of the other bullshit propaganda lies that a cnn news director admitted were made to help make trump lose?

yes the posters statement was not factual but dont get high on your horse considering the outright lies the liberals pulled the last 4 fucking years. both sides lie and if you cant agree with that, you have no hope

i do find it interesting the left leaning people hear havent commented on the border crisis or most of the other threads about biden and his agenda......................I guess maybe they realize how fucked up his policies are

LOL - You obviously have a trouble comprehending things. I said

"So the video said the data from the study was accurate but it wasn't an official announcement from the senile fool in the White House"

So I acknowledged that Fox admitted their error and that the statement in my OP was not directly from the White House. Then I also said

"But to get to the climate change goals Senile Biden set - this is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

So either the goals he set are not attainable and as such, a joke or shit like this has to happen"

Which is also true and supported by the video you posted. Do you prefer people just say the goals the senile bastard set are unattainable? Or give examples like this why they are unattainable?

As mentioned on another thread, some liberals can not understand that two things can be true at once.
do you mean like suggesting trump was involved in collusion with the russians?

or he asked the georgia officials to somehow find enough votes to overturn the election?
or dozens of the other bullshit propaganda lies that a cnn news director admitted were made to help make trump lose?

yes the posters statement was not factual but dont get high on your horse considering the outright lies the liberals pulled the last 4 fucking years. both sides lie and if you cant agree with that, you have no hope

i do find it interesting the left leaning people hear havent commented on the border crisis or most of the other threads about biden and his agenda......................I guess maybe they realize how fucked up his policies are Originally Posted by chizzy
Yeah Chizzy - it is funny to watch the liberals who spouted lie after lie for four years get upset because Fox miss-stated something that I shared here and then Fox corrected their miss-statement. Did CNN or MSNBC ever correct any of their miss-statements the last 4 years?
LOL - You obviously have a trouble comprehending things. I said Originally Posted by berryberry
There's another possible explanation: that you have trouble saying things comprehensible.
There's another possible explanation: that you have trouble saying things comprehensible. Originally Posted by elborak
Maybe “ that are comprehensible” just sayin