This sandbox is unhinged

A quick look at the main page of this sandbox reveals that it's become nothing more than a forum for far right BS, that's rarely rooted in truth, and it's the same couple of people echoing to each other over and over. Maybe these few people would benefit from some therapy for all that irrational anger? Has Trump destroyed their ability to think rationally or was it already gone?
Looks like someone needs a nap.
Looks like a few main posters in here need some real introspection.
A quick look at the main page of this sandbox reveals that it's become nothing more than a forum for far right BS, that's rarely rooted in truth, and it's the same couple of people echoing to each other over and over. Maybe these few people would benefit from some therapy for all that irrational anger? Has Trump destroyed their ability to think rationally or was it already gone? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I agree and I’m republican, just way more moderate then the 3 stooges. But it’s their right to tell each other how right they are. Lol
Stop for a moment and consider that they look at what happened in reverse the past few years and will feel aggrieved that one side could bash their guy and that he didn't get the credit he felt they deserved and that they see a fairness issue in that they should be able to do the same thing.

We've heard that. Step out of your own perspective for a moment and recognize that perception is reality. Deluded as you may feel they are, or loose with facts, or unable to comprehend the enormity of the situation as they see it...

they feel the exact same way about you.
And think of this, we will have Biden for three months shy of four years. Amen. So they can complain and rant and say the election was stolen and they found this and that and Trump is going to take back over in a couple of weeks and all the other rhetoric they want. Means absolutely nothing. We just hope they feel better about them self's and don't kick there dog or something else crazy.
A quick look at the main page of this sandbox reveals that it's become nothing more than a forum for far right BS, that's rarely rooted in truth, and it's the same couple of people echoing to each other over and over. Maybe these few people would benefit from some therapy for all that irrational anger? Has Trump destroyed their ability to think rationally or was it already gone? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Wow I haven't missed much. You don't even really contribute here(as I've said before) most of your comments are just whining and complaining about stuff that grown men really don't care about. Let it go.
I agree and I’m republican, just way more moderate then the 3 stooges. But it’s their right to tell each other how right they are. Lol Originally Posted by Charley3
I think it’s “than” instead of “then” just sayin. Another atom splitter.
i only stopped by here to see if tatasddd is still banned. he is. bahahaaaa

but while i'm here tell me what good things Beavis Butt-Head Biden has done as president? besides of course allowing a massive open borders surge of illegal aliens, whom he will give thousands of dollars of our money to, eventual citizenship to people who broke the law to get here, KamelFace Harris's children's book, released thousands of illegal criminals to wander America committing crimes, committed gazillions of dollars to bullshit green new deal crap, cost thousands of American jobs, jacked up the price of everything, emboldened our enemies China and Russia while creating a worldwide threat to our "allies" who don't care about America in the first place but want our money and support and drools on himself daily.

let me know if i missed anything.

BAHHAHAAA

i only stopped by here to see if tatasddd is still banned. he is. bahahaaaa

but while i'm here tell me what good things Beavis Butt-Head Biden has done as president? besides of course allowing a massive open borders surge of illegal aliens, whom he will give thousands of dollars of our money to, eventual citizenship to people who broke the law to get here, KamelFace Harris's children's book, released thousands of illegal criminals to wander America committing crimes, committed gazillions of dollars to bullshit green new deal crap, cost thousands of American jobs, jacked up the price of everything, emboldened our enemies China and Russia while creating a worldwide threat to our "allies" who don't care about America in the first place but want our money and support and drools on himself daily.

let me know if i missed anything.

BAHHAHAAA

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You forgot killing the energy industry. Prices are going thru the roof. But I need to be introspective!!!!!!!
Aren't Harris & Biden both supporters of the FOSTA act? Kind of odd people on here would support people that want to charge someone with human trafficking for indulging in the oldest profession.
Stop for a moment and consider that they look at what happened in reverse the past few years and will feel aggrieved that one side could bash their guy and that he didn't get the credit he felt they deserved and that they see a fairness issue in that they should be able to do the same thing.

We've heard that. Step out of your own perspective for a moment and recognize that perception is reality. Deluded as you may feel they are, or loose with facts, or unable to comprehend the enormity of the situation as they see it...

they feel the exact same way about you. Originally Posted by HDGristle
This is a false equivalence. I'm not talking about feelings. I'm talking about facts. I have one thread on the first page of this sandbox. Berry on the other hand, for example, has fourteen as of right now.