Encounter: Monroeville Asian, all eyes on me.

User ID: -
Date: Nov 17 2020
Name: Au-na?
Phone: 215 281 8390
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2174617
City: Monroeville
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 2 star hotel with a horrible parking lot off the main drag
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average Asian chick, not a spinner, not BBW. Just average. On the older side. No unpleasant smells, but wild down under.
Recommendation: No
Damn, that sucks. I've been craving some Asian for a while, but don't want to spend Kyoto level's of money on one. I just want a petite spinner Asian that I can almost wrap my hands around her waist, and is younger than me (mid 30s). Is that too much to ask for?
Mid 30s? Unless you are ugly with a porky body and mashed watermelon face, go on an Asian dating site. You have plenty choices and probably completely voluntary sex
Damn, that sucks. I've been craving some Asian for a while, but don't want to spend Kyoto level's of money on one. I just want a petite spinner Asian that I can almost wrap my hands around her waist, and is younger than me (mid 30s). Is that too much to ask for? Originally Posted by Albedo

Yea, the one in Cranberry used to be great. But now MIA. Go to Sky instead. At least they have lookers there
Mid 30s? Unless you are ugly with a porky body and mashed watermelon face, go on an Asian dating site. You have plenty choices and probably completely voluntary sex Originally Posted by smarty72
Well I'm bald and definitely don't consider myself attractive. But at least I don't have a porky body lol. Which Asian dating sites are you talking about that has local women looking to hook up for free?
Yea, the one in Cranberry used to be great. But now MIA. Go to Sky instead. At least they have lookers there Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Unfortunately for me, Cranberry is like an hour away, so i definitely wouldn't drive out there just for sex. Sky isn't exactly close either, at about 30 minutes away. Kyoto is only like 15 minutes from me, but I didn't want to spend $200+. What's the deal with Sky? Rates, etc? PM is fine.
This is Pittsburgh. Everything worthwhile is 30 minutes away
This is actually Ci-ci, who I reviewed back in August. I thought about seeing this girl, so I texted the number asking for the details and the handler responded. I asked if they had any other girls since this review wasn't good, but the handler said there was only one girl. But interestingly enough, the handler told me to check Eccie for Ci-ci. That's when I realized who it was, and decided not to see her. Not because I had a bad time, I just wanted to try someone different.