Brandee69...Here's Your Sign

A few months ago, I contacted Brandee69 about an outcall to my place on a Sunday afternoon. After a couple back and forths, I got the impression that she was all about the money, so I declined.

I have been doing this alot for a long time. I always research and confirm the fee and have never shorted a girl. I understand and appreciate the business side of our little world and have no issues. However, I am about the experience and I do not want the money to be the forefront. If I get the feeling that someone is "all about the money", I pass.

So, fast forward to a few minutes ago. I get a text outta the blue from Brandee69 asking for a session. I try to be polite and explain that I was not interested then and I am not interested now for the reasons stated above. I also suggested that maybe her attitude is why she is struggling so much that she is texting me outta the blue for an appt and wished her luck.

I get the text back that we have all heard before "you need the luck or else you wouldn't be paying for sex". The reasons I hobby are my own and not to be revealed here however, I am the client and that is not what I or any other hobbyist needs to be told by someone trying to obtain my business.

Thought about putting this in ML, but I figure everyone should have an opportunity to see what this particular provider thinks about her clients.

I informed her that this was going up and was told "I have Chipper as a regular and if you post anything that hurst my biz he will know".

Here it is....see if you can hit it.

Happy Hobbying
I informed her that this was going up and was told "I have Chipper as a regular and if you post anything that hurst my biz he will know". Originally Posted by SoonerBorn
Damn.... 'yer in trouble now.
Is she a Verified Provider? Search came up empty...
Is she a Verified Provider? Search came up empty... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Showcase link:
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=86243
Thanks Dannie. She has numerous positive reviews. I seriously doubt she needs Chipper to watch her back. It seems odd she would even bring his name into it.
Drama Drama Drama.....I would love to hear her side of this story, maybe she will respond, or perhaps Chipper will chime in. I have my popcorn handy.
A provider claiming they had a mod watching their back sure didn't work out so well here on ECCIE last year now did it?

Maybe she didn't hear Chipper correctly. Anyone want to be he told her he would "wash her back" next time he saw her?

So, fast forward to a few minutes ago. I get a text outta the blue from Brandee69 asking for a session. ...

I get the text back that we have all heard before "you need the luck or else you wouldn't be paying for sex". The reasons I hobby are my own and not to be revealed here however, I am the client and that is not what I or any other hobbyist needs to be told by someone trying to obtain my business.
... Originally Posted by SoonerBorn
clue #1 - getting a text from her out of the blue, esp if you had not contacted her in a while and never told her she could text/call you.
--- while it's a valid sales promoting technique, cold calls get low response.
clue #2 - having the chutzpay telling you the quoted line.
--- what does she know about you or your reasons for why you seek out encounters? pretty arrogant or presumptuous if you ask me.

she was never on my gcho list and definitely is not now.
As for Chipper: he can hobby with who ever he wants, any time he wants, just like everyone else. But, as a Mod, he does a great job and follows the same rules as all mods do. I can never see him using his mod status to "protect" a provider he has seen. If a real issue developed, he would ask another mod to handle it fairly. Several mods have done just that to keep things on the UP & UP
I have visited with Brandee69 several times and have always enjoyed the times that I have spent with her. I have always been treated to good mileage. I have, however, never protected any Lady from her reviews. I believe in honest reviews and have written a handful of "not so glowing reviews" myself. The review is determined by two people only and unless it is written by me I am not one of them.

Chipper
Now taking applications for someone to have my back. Must know karate, be skilled in brazilian submissions, and be younger than 65...

I am under 65. Can you teach me the rest?
+1

Now taking applications for someone to have my back. Must know karate, be skilled in brazilian submissions, and be younger than 65...
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
DAMN I am to old to hve your back .........Sorry ....
Italiana Princess I will wash your back and for the karaoke machine I guess I could by one, but what kind of bazaar submission are you looking for? And I am under 65.

So sorry I just reread the post I must have read it to fast, I don't know karate but the bazaar submission still puzzles me.