2nd Amendment in the Crosshairs.

Government documents say what they mean and mean what they say. That's the way most people view the United States Constitution and especially with the second amendment. The same holds true with any document that may adversely affect our Constitutional rights such as the Right To Bear arms shall not be Infringed. There is no question what that phrase means and what it was meant to mean, but recently H.R. 4269 wants to infringe upon that phrase and redefine our constitutional right to bear arms. So there is no question there is something wanting in the minds of Democrats, and that wanting is to alter our 2nd Amendment and for what?

Jim

https://youtu.be/eCEs2JOL0os
In 1986 former SCJustice Warren Burger explained.
" The very language of the second amendment refutes any argument
that was intended to guarantee every citizen an unfettered right to any
kind of weapon he or she desires"
The notion that the second amendment preserves as individual right to own a gun
is " one of the greatest pieces of fraud on the American people by
special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime".
special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime". Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well if your State initiates a gun buy back program you go right ahead and toss whatever firearm you have in the box. Don't forget to stop short at the door as you leave so they can stamp "BIG DUMMY" on the back of your head.

Jim
Well if your State initiates a gun buy back program you go right ahead and toss whatever firearm you have in the box. Don't forget to stop short at the door as you leave so they can stamp "BIG DUMMY" on the back of your head.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Wont happen jim, they just passed a law where any retard can carry concealed without getting a permit.
special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime". Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eehbbuhhhrrrr the "Independent" reads Huffpo, who would have guessed?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/samant...b_8845634.html

Wont happen jim, they just passed a law where any retard can carry concealed without getting a permit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's a State decision. H.R. 4269 could limit what one can carry in all states or even own for that matter.

Jim
The fact that Warren Burger made that statement is exactly why our Founders put the 2d Amendment in our Bill of Rights, i.e., to protect our freedoms from the stupid, naive ramblings of old fools such as he.
Wont happen jim, they just passed a law where any retard can carry concealed without getting a permit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

You are a pussy, eehhhbuhhrrrrr... straight up!

Knowledge for its own sake is honorable; ignorance born of fear is unconscionable.

ok. so i can't own a howitzer. it won't fit in my garage anyway. i'm ok with that. and it's kinda hard to conceal carry.

actually i can own a howitzer. so there!

he needs to have "BIG DUMMY" branded on his forehead for all to see. lol.

still pushing that LIE? it's a LIE ya know? the Kansas law you speak about doesn't allow felons to conceal or open carry. and you know it fuckhead.

stop lying.

besides, when did criminals care about laws?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
lol he needs a poster of Arianna Huffington in his playpen. he should have a poster of the next and hottest first lady ever

You should get an adult to explain this to you, eehhbbuhhrrrrr...

To an egalitarian, it is crystal clear that there is no ethical basis for any argument that group X may have superior means to defense than group Y, even if group Y are criminals or mentally ill. If they are criminals, then they must remediate the victim (a person or specific people) commensurate to the crime (they owe nothing to anyone else in society or the state). If they are mentally ill, then only those with relations to them should concern themselves with them. Anyone else can take whatever precautions they want, but a 3rd party subjective opinion of someone';s mental or emotional state is no ethical justification for violating equal rights principles. When you understand ethics and put your ego aside, you will see this truth.

You should get an adult to explain this to you, eehhbbuhhrrrrr...

Quote:
To an egalitarian, it is crystal clear that there is no ethical basis for any argument that group X may have superior means to defense than group Y, even if group Y are criminals or mentally ill. If they are criminals, then they must remediate the victim (a person or specific people) commensurate to the crime (they owe nothing to anyone else in society or the state). If they are mentally ill, then only those with relations to them should concern themselves with them. Anyone else can take whatever precautions they want, but a 3rd party subjective opinion of someone';s mental or emotional state is no ethical justification for violating equal rights principles. When you understand ethics and put your ego aside, you will see this truth.

People in Government saying that you do not need a gun is a very good reason why you do need a gun.

No whiffy it was on yahoo.
The fact that Warren Burger made that statement is exactly why our Founders put the 2d Amendment in our Bill of Rights, i.e., to protect our freedoms from the stupid, naive ramblings of old fools such as he. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well at least you didn't call him a liberal.
That's a State decision. H.R. 4269 could limit what one can carry in all states or even own for that matter.

Hope they don't take states rights from us. should be our decision.