ladies, pay attention to your appearance

I am sure I will get bashed along with a lot of nasty PMs for this.

Ladies, I don't mean to be rude, but pay attention to your appearance. More specifically, I am talking about your weight.

There are a few ladies that have been on my list. However, some of the recent reviews say stuff like "much heavier then pics", or "she is not fat, but approaching BBW", "not what I expected", etc. Additionally, I have read reviews of other ladies, ones that I am not necessarily interested in, with the same comments.

It seems that those types of weight comments are becoming more common in reviews. It does not bother me if a lady gains few pounds but when I see "much heavier then pics", etc., I will take the lady of the list.

All I am trying to say is that guys do notice those types of comments so if the phone is not ringing as it once was... just something to think about.

Let the bashing begin.

Sails
I agree with you in the sense that the ladies to make sure they are not giving false advertisement.

As far as BBW...people seem to have different views on what makes a lady a BBW. I need to loose weight...I know that...however I do not consider myslef at all a BBW. My reviews have said borderline BBW, Not at all BBW and small BBW...So it varies... However I have never had anyone say she is heavier than her pics...So I am ok with that.
Sails, I am a fat guy, but you are right on. Truth on weight is nice.
Chuckling
I am a bit nervous about this one since I am kinda new here and people don't know what I mean, so I'll say I agree with Ivy Chick truth in advertising and be ok with your own skin. I can't think of what it is called but a woman with an A cup can not host a co*k between her tits and feel sorta like sex. For me the super-model type kinda makes me think of a snob or even if I read enough reviews 'she is as sweet as she looks' I am not sure if I could relax enough to be with her, but if I pass 'her screening' I hope I am about to find out ...
I'm fat, bbw, curvy, obese.. but then again there are guys here paying so women will pay attention to them.. who exactly is in a position to point a finger again?

joking..i joke..

if a girl is dishonest..thats one thing.. thats not watching her appearance..that is telling the truth and having updated pics.. big difference..

but no matter what the guys call me.. as long as they are calling me, paying me.. why watch my appearance.. its good enough to make the phone ring..good enough to keep them coming back.. yep.. even fat asses can make money selling themselves..gotta love america
I'm fat, bbw, curvy, obese.. but then again there are guys here paying so women will pay attention to them.. who exactly is in a position to point a finger again?

joking..i joke..

if a girl is dishonest..thats one thing.. thats not watching her appearance..that is telling the truth and having updated pics.. big difference..

but no matter what the guys call me.. as long as they are calling me, paying me.. why watch my appearance.. its good enough to make the phone ring..good enough to keep them coming back.. yep.. even fat asses can make money selling themselves..gotta love america Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
DeAnna, I don't think the op was reffering to Ladies like you, You don't use the word spinner in Your ads.....I haven't met You, but Your pics seem accurate, and there are plenty of men attracted to Your body type, that said...old pics, inaccurate pics are kinda common out there
Great thread !
I'm glad you confined your admonitions to the women. I thought you were going to step over the line of propriety and tell me to go on a diet. It would be such a shame to change my slightly less than svelte figure since I have such a striking resemblance to a famous celebrity.

The Pillsbury dough boy is a celebrity, right?

LOL
Weight and appearance are subjective. I think the bigger (no pun intended) issue is accuracy. If a lady has current, accurate (although flattering) pictures on her site or showcase, then a gent can make his own decision without relying on the subjective descriptions in reviews. It really isn't that difficult...
Love it if you came to Tulsa. I travel there regularly and you are on my bucket list.
Well you know the saying things are always bigger in Texas. And by that I mean ass and boobies. And of course or smile.
Weight and appearance are subjective. I think the bigger (no pun intended) issue is accuracy. If a lady has current, accurate (although flattering) pictures on her site or showcase, then a gent can make his own decision without relying on the subjective descriptions in reviews. It really isn't that difficult... Originally Posted by Tony Patella
I agree. Each of us has our own ideas about what is right for us when we see a lady. Accuracy is very important, keeps both me and the lady from wasting each others' time.

Ladies, don't be ashamed of your appearance, just be honest with us. There are plenty of us out there that will appreciate your honesty and come to see you because you are exactly our type of lady, both body wise and personality wise. If you want to know about me before seeing me, just ask, I will be honest and totally upfront with you so there are no surprises when I arrive. Just do the same for me ok?
I am sure I will get bashed along with a lot of nasty PMs for this. Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
if so, then you might want to re-read and edit your post before you made it so as to not attract bashing and nasty PMs.

Ladies, I don't mean to be rude [then DONT - pmdelites], but pay attention to your appearance. More specifically, I am talking about your weight.

There are a few ladies that have been on my list. However, some of the recent reviews say stuff like "much heavier then pics", or "she is not fat, but approaching BBW", "not what I expected", etc. Additionally, I have read reviews of other ladies, ones that I am not necessarily interested in, with the same comments.

It seems that those types of weight comments are becoming more common in reviews. [do you have facts to support that?? -pmdelites] It does not bother me if a lady gains few pounds but when I see "much heavier then pics", etc., I will take the lady of the list.

All I am trying to say is that guys [all guys or just you?? -pmdelites] do notice those types of comments so if the phone is not ringing as it once was... just something to think about.

Let the bashing begin.

Sails Originally Posted by SailsOfCharon
you might consider this a bash, i'd call it constructive criticism.

first of all, in my book appearance does not equal body size and/or weight. to me, it means how one looks - hair, face, nails, clothing, cleanliness.

so, i consider your titling this "ladies, pay attention to your appearance" as being misleading and leading away from your main concern.

second, it reads like your concern is about SOME women [not all women who advertise here] - that their descriptions of their weight and/or body size might be less than 100% accurate [surprise!!]. if so, you might do one of the following:
* post that you've noticed a few ads that are kinda misleading, why you dont like that, and what you'd like to see.
* tactfully let that woman know, but only if you have first hand evidence. to say "you wrote you're slim, but lots of guys have reported you're way big" is not the way to do it.

third, it appears [from your post] that you care to visit slim to medium build women or women who accurately describe themselves. if so, then just state that as your preference and NOT that women need to pay attention to their appearance.

if eccie women are like most women i know in the non-hobbying world, most of them pay lots of attention to and really care about their bodies and their weight.

so, my suggestion is state your preference and leave it at that.
no need to "tell" women what they should or should not be doing.

or just dont say anything and add/remove women to your list as you so choose.