Would you see a provider temporarily lacking her voice?

Ok, so this question has come up for me this week. I've temporarily lost my voice to laryngitis. Taking phone calls is a NIGHTMARE. Guys probably think I'm speaking through some voice disguising mechanism. Ha!

I had one appointment that insisted we meet. I told him if he was ok to wait, we could reschedule, but he insisted it was a non-issue. But I was not sounding sexy, I can promise.

Would you see a provider who had a minor, non-contagious health issue?
A provider who wont bore you with her akward small talk or boring stories about how normal she really is? NO Voice is a plus!! I bet tons of guys would love a girl who only can take direction!
Hahaha Lola, I'm super new to all of this, so I'm learning as I go. I have TONS of questions, so you may see me bounce them off the ladies (or guys) from time to time. This has been a very crazy week for me due to this issue.
I am pretty new here too, but if you need help or have questions feel free to pm me, together we can find answers lol
FYI...my 'Jimmy Juice' is a cure all for all throat ailments...trust me, I was almost a doctor.

If you each have a cell you can just text the appt...during the session just use some signs you already have written up like, "Oh yes, right there, yes", "Don't stop baby, don't stop", "Oh God I'm cumming", "Harder Baby, Fuck me Harder", etc...
You need flashcards?
Seeing some asian providers does not involve a lot of talking. Email and txt then body language!
A simple meat injection should take care of what ails you and we can talk later!
The sexy raspy voice does it for me baby!
Since her mouth would be full most of the time why worry about the few reamining moments.
I'm fighting the urge to be snarky. Humor value aside, my preference is no. However, i actually like to talk to the ladies. Manners, discussion, smiles, voice, verbalization . . . all important parts of the experience, imo.

Chewtoy
There's the old locker room joke about how the best sex partner would be a hot mute. Lady can't jive? Man alive I'd be down for that!

And if Lola was a lot closer to Dallas I'd break my own age limit rule.....

Just sayin'
Ok, so this question has come up for me this week. I've temporarily lost my voice to laryngitis. Taking phone calls is a NIGHTMARE. Guys probably think I'm speaking through some voice disguising mechanism. Ha!

Would you see a provider who had a minor, non-contagious health issue? Originally Posted by Alejandra
first of all, hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

i visited a woman many moons ago who had a persistent cough.
didnt think much about it, but w/in a few days, i had a minor cold/cough/congestion.
fortunately, it was just that.

so, it depends on what caused the Laryngitis!!!
due to screaming/yelling/cheering at a concert/game?, sure, i'd meet.
due to some illness? no, id not meet, even if i stayed away from kissing and other oral activities.
First comment: DUH!!!!

2nd Comment: I hope you feel better and sound better soon
Would you see a provider who had a minor, non-contagious health issue? Originally Posted by Alejandra
Laryngitis is usually caused by a virus, but also other things such as bronchitis, and pneumonia. I wouldn't necessarily say it's minor and/or non-contagious.