Be careful ladies!!! Backpage is being watched.

I have a friend who works for BP, and he told me that the LE are sitting on backpage everyday, all day looking at ADS, calling and texting girls, trying to make appointments with them. BP has been invaded with LE, seriously.

A friend of mine got a text yesterday from one of them trying to make an appointment. When she googled the number, it led to a fake bp ad. Anybody have any tips where else I can advertise besides BP??? Also does anybody else know anything about this?

If anybody wants that number, PM me.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Wow, I had no idea le actually looked for illegal activity on bp. Thanks for the alert
I work backpage and LOVE it...I haven't had any issues.
I know for a 100 % fact that BP is hot. I was busted 2 years ago in a hotel sting in Weatherford, TX . When I arrived to the hotel after I fully screened the guy that called me when I walked into the hotel the police were in the connecting next door room. A total of 9 of us got arrested.
I would advise EVERYONE to stay away from BP if your smart
I would not be surprised if LE look here too.
I would not be surprised if LE look here too. Originally Posted by luiz7667
EGADS! Surely you are kidding?

If you think anything is sacred with regards to LE activity, you need to get your head out of your ASS.

Also, posting that I was busted before is great. There are stiffer penalties for subsequent prostitution busts, so you just raised LE's interest in popping you.
EGADS! Surely you are kidding?

If you think anything is sacred with regards to LE activity, you need to get your head out of your ASS.

Also, posting that I was busted before is great. There are stiffer penalties for subsequent prostitution busts, so you just raised LE's interest in popping you. Originally Posted by tigercat
riiiggghhhhtttt!!!!
Well I'm glad u feel that way.
I think its the internet so anyone regardless of profession or agenda can see anything. However, we need to be smart about how where and what you do and say. BP is slightly hotter because it doesn't require the type of screening this site does. If someone can function and is happy with their traffic without posting on BP than more power to them... But if you are seeking increase in traffic than more power to you as well. It all serves the same purpose just in a different way. TO EACH HIS OWN.
LE is everywhere, depends on what they want at the time.
eccie is not all over the news.

BP is the new street walker segment. I would say eccie would be like the brothels of the past. No one really cares a whole lot that it is there so long as it doesn't cause problems for the wider community.
I thinck LE should post some taint with a badge, handcuffs, and tazer around it.